Park Reservation System thread

…extra long version of the movie. Deep cut. :slight_smile:

They fixed your AP limit issue?

Well i don’t like the regular length movie.

I’ll pass

I still have to come into the office every day because my boss couldn’t find enough work for me to do remotely. That’s fine though. (I’m grateful to not been furloughed / laid off)

Out of 100 people who are normally here, it just 4 of us. (Everybody else is working from home. My company has managed to keep everyone!) I have no work to do, but my boss said - “I don’t like the idea of paying you to just stay home. At least this way you can be in the building should we think of anything for you to do.”

So… here I am… “working” for the last 100 days :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m actually wondering whether the best strategy may be to book only HS for all days of your stay and then change later when you decide which park you actually want to go to each day. I wouldn’t do that just yet because we don’t know how the pattern will hold, but it’s worth keeping an eye on.

nooooooooooooooooooooooo

they gave me another number to call

I’m back in and can try to make APRs but it throws the limit error at me over and over

1 Like

Yeah, its 89 and humid. I just walked 5 miles

And to report on current status, I got in to try to make a park reservation and it still says DD and I have reached our AP limit. If you get through, please ask the IT person to fix this :slight_smile:

I keep calling the Passholder number and the DVC number and cannot get through

1 Like

Don’t know about that, but definitely any “indecision” days should be set to HS and then changed once you know where you want to be.

The hardest one for me is Epcot. So gutted. But Festival and Spaceship Earth and Soarin.

1 Like

Have they given any indication they can help?

I haven’t reached anyone

Well its starting to lightning here so I’m gonna shut down for a bit. I’ll miss you all, except those of you that got this to work. You I curse. :wink:

4 Likes

I finally got through on the website after waiting about an hour on the Castle screen. I got park entrance for Dec 13 to 18, 2020. I did not have any problems once it got in. Availability was all open.

1 Like

I’m signed in but it keeps trying to make me sign in again…repeatedly. I can catch a glimpse of “choose your party “ behind it but it keeps coming back to sign in page.

We had overlapping late August/September. All parks were wide open when I just booked.

1 Like

I’m still getting “no parks available” (when I do get in) and can’t get through on any phone lines…what a mess.

1 Like

Just jumping in here. I got in at 10am. I just kept the window open while I did other things.
We are going 8/14 - 8/18 and I was able to reserve a park each day with little trouble. One day gave me the decapitated Olaf but I skipped and went back after I did the other days.

Does anyone have a situation where they have room reservation but no park ticket? I have my neice on my room but no ticket for her yet… I could not include her on my park reservation. So, now I’m concerned.

You’ll have to wait until “later this summer” when they start selling tickets for 2020 again

You could try to call and see what you can do sooner, because it’s a terrible situation many people are in

1 Like

ok…I’ve got to look away cuz I’m feeling all the pain, frustration and anxiety. I don’t have skin in the game until July 15th when MM reservations open for DVC reservation holders. I’m going to try and RUN AWAY and concentrate on some work work.

Ugh. I’m so sorry. I just tried to call both that number you listed above and DVC member services. Both led straight to busy signals. And I am getting into the park reservations page but getting the same park limit reached error for myself. Gah. Thankfully the trip I’m trying to book is still almost 3 months away and I’m not super concerned (yet) with park availability. And thankfully I’ve got the rest of my party secured in their APRs.

1 Like

The AP date was always the 26th. The dates are near the top of this thread.