Park Hours Exended - when does FPP drop for those hours?

Look at this thread

They have just dropped fast passes for 7DMT for April 1. I’ve just secured mine for the same day at 8AM. Hope to have helped.

Thanks for the help, I grabbed 830! I guess it’s lucky I had to be up so early today :laughing:

Thanks! Do you have an approximate time of when they dropped (12:30 AM est)? I am watching for them to drop FoP for March 1.

Even better… I have the exact time… I had sort of predicted it. It was at 12:27 AM est.

I think there were 3 drops of fast passes yesterday for the new extended park hours. The first one was around 12:20 AM est, the second was around 12:20 PM est and the third at 6:27 pm est. These drops were probably programmed. I’m 3 hours ahead, so I had an alarm set for 12:20 AM est and kept refreshing. Sure enough, when the minute turned to 12:27 AM est, there were fast passes for 7DMT and Tomorrowland Speedway. I checked for FOP just to help people who are looking for them, but they were not available.

I have noticed there has been another drop of fastpasses for MK, including several other attractions… Under the sea, Mickey’s Philharmagic, Mad Tea Party, Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, Enchanted Tales with Belle and The Barnstormer. For MK it’s almost complete.

Wow! Thank you so much for the information! So, you would advise checking around 12:20 PM est?

If I were looking for FOP, I’d still keep checking every 30 minutes or so but double my efforts around noon until 12:30 PM est. I went back to check my message in chat, and actually there were fast passes released around noon. My message was at 12:17 PM est. Another batch was released at 6:27 PM est and 7DMT at 12:27 AM est. There seems to be a pattern here… It looks like they are releasing new fast passes every 6 hours or so. I hope you grab yours soon!!
I’ve seen some FOP fastpasses available for later hours for April 1.

Ok thanks. I am looking for 4 FoP FP’s. 1st choice: 3/1 AM, 2nd choice: 3/4 AM, 3rd choice: 2/28 late evening. I will follow your advice!

But I can only check fast passes for other parks not the park I want. For example we’re going to Magic Kingdom March 29 but I can only check Epcot for that day. I want to see if there’s any early passes.

Do you have Magic Kingdom fast passes? If you do you should be able to try to modify.

Yes I do. Ok I will see about modifying. No sure I’ve seen the modify option. Thanks!

I found they modify thanks!!

1 Like

Anyone had any luck with FOP?

I just wanted to remind people that are looking for FoP.

If you already have Navii, you will need to modify that FP to see times for FoP.

Good luck to those who are still searching, hopefully they will show up.

No, you? We’ve been checking every 15-30 mins during our waking hours. Getting pretty weary at this point, but our alternative now that they have extended hours at AK is to arrive at 6:30 AM for an 8:00 AM opening.

I just got 4 FoP FP for 8:05am on March 7. Think they dropped around noon.

1 Like

@poohfanclub, did you see that!

YES!!! I got it!!!

4 Likes

Yay!

Thank you for notifying me! I just happened to check about 5 mins ago and I got 4 FP’s!

1 Like