Park Hours Exended - when does FPP drop for those hours?

I also just saw they extended openings for days I’m at AK and MK in April. With 0700 opening times with the EMH how should our plans change? Just get there at 0600-0615 to RP for FOP?

Yes, I would be there around 6:00.

Remember, if you have Navi you need to modify that to see FoP.

Is this for March days or any that changed yesterday? I also want to try and get 7DMT for April 1

Any day they extend time they will open more fast passes.

This is becoming infuriating! I’ve been checking for over 2 hours! No FP’s yet! Anyone else having any luck yet?

1 Like

No luck here either. I guess keep at it :grin:

1 Like

I’ve been searching high and low for the answer to this question with no luck at all. It seems no one knows when the fastpasses will be made available for the extended hours. Ugh! I can’t believe there is no information on this topic. I’m sick of checking the app every half hour lol! When I do see them available I will post here🙂

Just checked for AK am on 3/6. The best I can tell, the FP+ have not dropped for that day yet for the morning.

There are some It’s a Small World Fast Passes available at 8 AM now but that’s it.

I saw Buzz Lightyear available in 8am hour, for 4-1 At least.

Ok, I’m giving up for tonight. Good luck to those of you who are going to keep trying!

Judging by the 8AM Na’vi FP+s available currently (before 7am est), it seems that FoP would’ve already dropped and went already. Not sure when it dropped mind you. I had checked at 11pm est last night so it happened sometime in-between.

We started looking at 6:00 AM. I think they are trying to draw crowds away from FoP and not offering FP’s for it (yet).

1 Like

Huh, interesting. I’ll keep on the lookout till 9am then haha.

We went to AK late Dec, last minute (no planning, no FPs), for one day. We arrived at Pandora 45 min before posted rope drop to find FoP open and wait over 90 min. We talked to a cast member who told us that the fire marshals are driving actual opening time. When the crowd at the rope gets to a certain size they are forced to start operating the ride in order to clear the crowds on the pathways. No idea if this is true, but it makes me wonder if the early opening of FoP may be accompanied by an hour of no FP entry just to move that initial stand by crowd through the attraction. The same cast member made a comment like “if guests keep showing up earlier and earlier, they will force opening earlier and earlier/” Perhaps Disney reasons that a slower build up of wait times at opening will offset this?
Has anyone seen the regular line open w/o a FP line?

2 Likes

My best guess is that you are right, and they are trying to minimize the crowd build-up at RD. I would guess that for the first hour, they will use both the standby and FP queues for FoP for standby, just to move the crowd. (But I’ve been wrong before :laughing:.)

1 Like

This is really messing with our plans though, because I had finally gotten over not getting a FP for FoP at 60 days out, and resigned myself to being at the park at 8:00 AM for a 9:00 AM RD. Now we will have to arrive no later than 7:00 AM.

1 Like

Same here. The earlier RD gets the less likely we are to make it lol. Getting everyone ready and out the door to be at RD at 7 am is going to be a struggle.

Is there a way I can look at available FP+ even though I booked my 3 already?