Park capacity

Has there been anything published that says they are back to full capacity yet?
Because this is kinda nuts…

This makes sense if they aren’t back to full capacity yet. But if they are, then, man is the demand of the charts!

1 Like

what is March 14-15?

I dont’ know what the caps are but there was nothing for APs over prez. weekend. That’s fine w/ me b/c I don’t like going on a holiday due to the increased crowds. But I was surprised that it was still busy on Wednesday :grimacing:

The trouble is, we don’t know how much capacity Disney allocates for any given day. It can change dynamically, depending on staffing availability. So, for example, they might allow (making this up) 10,000 people into HS on a weekday, but 20,000 on a weekend because they have more staffing then. So, not all “full” park days in terms of reservations mean the same thing.

I also suspect they “open up” capacity as they get closer to dates sometimes because they have a firmer guarantee as to what staffing is available.

1 Like

I suspect., they consider the number of resort reservations too.

1 Like

It’s spring break for some schools in Texas.

1 Like

Of course… spring break ‘season’ begins in March :wink:

thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Yeah…it’s definitely spring break. I went to check out Universal’s hotel rates - the best indicator of their capacity. The value hotels are twice as normal much that week…

2 Likes

3 Likes

:joy:

Yup! Our spring break is the week of March 7th!

3 Likes

So you’re going back in 2 weeks?! :crazy_face:

2 Likes