Park attendance down?

Ur probably right🤣

I was hoping you were familiar with Citizen Kane.

Nope, heard of it. It is on my “list”. There are so, so many on that list to watch, lol

Okay. In that case, pretend I didn’t say anything. :smiley:

1 Like

Casablanca is first though. I can only get my DH to watch older movies every so often. My house has a constant supply of visitors, unannounced I might add, so if I cant get him to commit, I have to watch real late at night, lol.

Whats done is done, but Ive already forgot what Rosebud is suposed to be🤪

If Disney would have built Star Wars land like this:

Profits would have been sky high.

We need to build a LOTR theme park!

1 Like

Name the city and my house is up for sale😁

1 Like

It’s actually 1, 2, and 3 that have the worst CGI IMHO, because 4, 5 and 6 had very little. Like my fav 2001: A Space Odyssey, ithey had mostly practical effects which is why they’ve held up so well.

Now, Lucasfilm went back and added some crappy CGI to 4,5, and 6 around the time Episode 1 came out. That’s the problem. But the original was fine and they should have left it alone. I wish I had a pre-1999 version of IV, V and VI.

(And always remember @drvillarejos , no matter what you see, Han shot Greedo first).

I personally like 2 & 3 okay. I think there’s valuable backstory there and some very pretty, ahem… scenery. But I haven’t watched Episode 1 in 15 years at least and it is completely irrelevant to the story.

2 Likes

Machete order - IV, V, II, III, VI. Don’t Watch I, ever.

5 Likes

I second that. And 3rd, 4th and 5th it.

2 Likes

I will keep that in mind😅

Sooo, 1 being the first one they made or the 4th one they made?

Get Harmy’s Despecialzed Editions

2 Likes

Just had to google greedo… :flushed:

Even George Lucas admits this now:
https://geekologie.com/2008/05/george-lucas-wearing-han-shot.php

1 Like

1 is Episode 1. If you never see any other SW movie, you have to see IV. That’s probably the one you don’t want to skip. Although some people think V is the best of the entire franchise, I don’t. I think it’s IV, A New Hope.

Good!

It seems silly that people should care so much that they changed it so Han shot Greedo after being fired on, not first. But that really altered his character. There was supposed to be something a little edgy and unpredictable about Han, and they tamed him. Bad.

2 Likes

I have to full DVD collection, not sure the edition, got it when it first came out for DS.

If you have the whole collection, it’s the altered version, sadly.