Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

So I did a doh already and thought MK opened at 9 so really 8am so now it’s 6:54am and I just missed the MK bus so we will definitely miss rope drop because official opening is 8am. Sigh. Oh well. And now my leisurely hour to get a coffee and eat some Gideon’s for breakfast is a no go.

5 Likes

Bus here at 707 after just missing the bus by 2 min someone said when we arrived at 654am. So about 15 min apart

6 Likes

Man that 15 min late pushed our plan out three hours when I reoptimized. There goes the afternoon nap. Oh well. I hope Cali Grill doesn’t enforce a dress code because I was gonna go back to hotel and dress up.

7 Likes

Maybe you’ll make up time somewhere and can still get fancy, but if not I’ve seen all kinds at CR so you should be fine.

2 Likes

7dmt TP said 26 and was 28

3 Likes

Already back up to a three hour break! Killing it. ;-). 5 for Pan and 4 for Pooh

11 Likes

Woot woot! Love the Monster’s Inc mask!

1 Like

Thanks me too!

2 Likes

We got the west wing for the first time at BOG! Yay!

8 Likes

Not even gonna take a picture of the lobster bisque but whatever you do avoid that as an appetizer. I mean run away.

4 Likes

Hubby got filet and I got scallops.

8 Likes

Some earlier ride photos

13 Likes

Grey stuff. Or is gray stuff?

7 Likes

Scallops were good but the desserts were the best part of that meal

4 Likes

Started the day with dwarfs and ending it with little green men. Longest wait all day 34 min space followed by 28 min 7dmt and 21 min iasw. Everything else was walk on to 15 min and knocked out all of TL and FaL

7 Likes

Love the Katniss Everdeen reference! Great idea.

1 Like

Agreed!!! Granted, it was the only one I tried but it was delicious. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Great morning!!! Enjoy the break and CG tonight!! We just tried it for the first time a few days ago and it was fantastic.

2 Likes

It was one of DD’s favorite stories. But when she first watched it I remember her looking at me in complete shock and asking me why they would do that to kids. It was a bit traumatic but she was glued to the story at the same time. She was Katniss for Halloween.

4 Likes

We’re gonna try for a nap/dress up for dinner and maybe take an Uber or Lyft to contemporary for our 635 Cali grill. I’m looking forward to this as y’all have raved about the sushi and I love sushi and sake. And I bought an adorable and expensive date night dress I’m dying to wear. ;-).

7 Likes