Paradise Falls FLAGS Trip Report May 28 - Jun 12

I’m a very tactile person too. I’m always petting every rug or blanket of any store I go into.

I now feel I’m missing out on his ears :rofl:

3 Likes

Room not ready so bags are with bell services and to Disney Springs we go. We just missed the bus as we were walking and another came 2 min later. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dug!!!

2 Likes

Room is ready at 2:30 and we’re making a pit stop at the Polite Pig.

3 Likes

Couldn’t keep the hubby from starting before I got pics of the sides so I took it quick. Lol

10 Likes

Sides were fantastic but the bbq sliders not up to my standards.

2 Likes

Got one kid to eat carrots and the other to eat Brussels sprouts and the videos are hilarious but I cannot post. Sigh

5 Likes

If you eat your veggies there is eventually a cookie…

8 Likes

7 Likes

16 Likes

Not 130 min! Yay

9 Likes

The ginger snap cold brew is delicious. I’ll take pics of the cookies and cake later. We did Cookies and Cream, pistachio toffee and the mocha hazelnut cake but are going to eat them later since we have homecomin in 30 min

6 Likes

I’m betting a lot of people get in the virtual queue and then bail before their turn

2 Likes

15 Likes

Pistachio toffee was my hands down favorite.

3 Likes

Because of you I got that one. I think you said that somewhere and I remembered.

2 Likes

Chicken and donuts were amazing, dumplings okay, beer good. And hubby liked the whiskey that I couldn’t take a picture of fast enough. This is becoming a pattern. Lol

Girls liked their burgers and Mac and cheese but not the mashed potatoes.

6 Likes

Girls birthday surprise

15 Likes

Each girl got one like this as their hotel gift.

15 Likes

That’s awesome! Great surprise!

1 Like