Parade Fire

That’s a great meet!

Heehee i would probabky quote spaceballs about the lack of seeing his face how do i know he is not making faces at me under his mask.

That is k e i would try and be a smartalec

2 Likes

Maybe they will bring her back as a confetti cannon instead of fire…that could be fun! :slight_smile: Or, like colored bird seed so it is environmentally friendly. I wouldn’t be surprised for Disney to do some thing crazy like that. BUBBLES. A reformed fire breather turns to bubbles…it could happen…

Confetti to much of a mess to clean up, bird seed = bird you know what, but bubbles that so crazy, so crazy it might just work.:smiley:

3 Likes

I have a tendency to avoid parades, although my wife loves them, so we are kind of at odds on that one. But I do LOVE that Disney has them, because it makes the lines shorter for the rides briefly! :wink:

So, I have no emotional attachment to any of these, and I’ve never seen Maleficent except in photos. But, in all honestly, knowing that the fire-breathing dragon might potentially catch on fire during a parade does make my interest in watching the parade increase. I think it would have kind of been exciting to be there and see it in flames. (Maybe I have a latent pyromaniac inside of me!)

3 Likes

DH is a firefighter and I am fairly certain he does as well!

(every time I see the title of this thread I think - no, it’s Arcade Fire. Anyone else?)

1 Like