Out Of My Element - Please Help

You got an annual pass, right?! I hope so :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not yet. I am not reaching the number of visits needed to break evenā€¦ Although, whatā€™s that number again? 30?

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? :rofl: I did the math and would have come out just slightly ahead if Iā€™d had an AP for my 3 visits between April of last year and January of this year. Without taking into account discounts

4 Likes

I broke even with only 2 trips since regular park tickets are so freaking expensive these days. But now it looks like I might get a third before it expires at the end of September. WINNING!!

4 Likes

Not the way youā€™re traveling. I think 3 of your trips are more than the cost of an AP.

4 Likes

If Iā€™d done more park days in July I probably would have broken even after just 2

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Youā€™ve only taken two trips in 9 months??

1 Like

Iā€™m going to come pretty close to breaking even with 2 trips including discounts. But you canā€™t quantify the prestige factor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yep. My AP renewal was in September but I didnā€™t go to WDW until January, and then again in April. Despite what everyone thinks, I donā€™t really go to Disney often.

3 Likes

6 Likes

But when you do go, you stay for 2 weeks :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Angry Girl Brush GIFs | Tenor

Sept, Dec, and April- DLR
Jan and April- WDW.

Thatā€™s hardly any trips! Oct, Nov, Feb, March, May, June all Disneyless. I stand by what I said!

4 Likes

Well so does Jeff so he canā€™t talk.

3 Likes

So half the year included Disney trips of some form :joy:

2 Likes

Like I said, hardly any trips.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s the number of park visits needed to break even? I do a max of 4 days with PH each trip. I traveled twice in 2022.

3 Likes

True

I will try to avoid making hilariously false claims. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Wait, she only listed 5 trips ā€¦ how did we get to half and half? Let me do a quick audit:

Nothing in July OR August either! She went to both DLR and WDW in April. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So thatā€™s trips in 4 unique months, no trips in 8. Ok I can sort of buy @Wahoohokieā€™s lament now. :joy:

4 Likes

You could probably break even after 2 trips with discounts. Using your September dates as a placeholder (since you have to select your start dates for tickets and the pricing is variable, this could change some), it would cost you $602.56 for a 4-day PH ticket. An AP is $1,489.94. So youā€™d break even after 2.5 trips. But a 4-day ticket could be more expensive if traveling in a more peak period. Also AP discounts for hotels, merch, and food.

5 Likes