Our trip report at WDW vacation 12/16 till 12/27 staying at POP Century with Deluxe Dining

Our next installment, 12/26 at Hollywood Studios with lunch at 50’s PrimeTime Cafe (our 2nd vist, first on 12/22) and dinner at Jiko - The Cooking Place (our 2nd visit, first on 12/17) Wow, you believe this? After this installment, we have only 2 more to go, one for the 27th and then our thoughts overall. Thanks for everyone who is following along.

3 Likes

Yorkshire is a county in England and I live about 40 miles away, that’s the only reason I spotted it. It’s tasty! Glad you enjoyed it.

Now I’m going to read your next instalment :blush:

1 Like

What a fantastic day! I’m sorry your report is almost over.

1 Like

Really enjoying this - will be sad when it is over! Thanks for all the details and great pictures!

1 Like

Another great read! I love your battle on TSMM :joy: It sounds like you had so much fun! And if you can keep that going, your going to have a great marriage.
Looking forward to reading your last day, but sad it’s ending.

1 Like

@AllmadhereUK. It was her favorite ride. It was so much fun. We have a great time in most things we do, but there are somethings that she is more into or that I am more into and we have accepted the differences. We were around each other most of the time and not a single argument.

It’s one of my favourites too, but I’m pretty rubbish at it! Compromise makes a good relationship :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for another great installment! I was waiting for the second Jiko post! It is amazing to me how some of the dessert have kept the same name but have changed so drastically in the last couple of years with the change in the chef. Here is a picture of the Malva pudding my son had 2 or 3 years ago:

1 Like

@PrincipalTinker that looks so different. I loved what I had.

1 Like

Ok, our last daily trip report, 12.27. Magic Kingdom with breakfast at Crystal Palace and lunch at Whispering Canyon Cafe, then Tragical Express to the airport and our flight to Chicago.

We will be doing one more installment. This will include a number of things, including some ratings of where we ate and what we ate compared to other places. Some of our overall thoughts, what we think was the best, things we are looking forward to doing or seeing or eating again.

6 Likes

following your trip has been wonderful. We have a trip next Christmas and I have added/removed different restaurants based on your recommendations. thanks!

1 Like

Ooo, you’re from Kansas! My in-laws have a farm near Whitewater, east of Witchita.

1 Like

Sorry about your suitcase! But it sounds like you had a great last day!

1 Like

@SallyEppcot We would be about 2 ours northwest of Wichita. If you put an X thru Kansas, where the 2 lines meet is about where we are.

1 Like

@snelvis, We both hope that you have a great vacation and that the meals are as you expect. We hope that you experience is as good as ours.

1 Like

Thank you for your report. Because of your report I just decided to do Rose & Crown instead of Garden Grill. Hope it is as good as I expect it to be :wink:

1 Like

@MickeyMouse1205 We never ate at Garden Grill but did consider it, just not that high on our list, although the large fish tank did make it seem like it could be a great experience. I do hope that you have a great experience and wonderful meal there. Would love to hear about your meal.

1 Like

Our final installment with our thoughts and rating of locations and foods, along with some conclusions. We hope that you like this as much if not more then the other installments, This one does have a lot of pictures. It has been a pleasure sharing our Trip with all of you.

Also since it looks like the link didn’t show up right in the blog, our thoughts on how anyone going to Walt Disney World should approach it.

6 Likes

Fabulous review of your meals, so helpful! Thank you for sharing your trip with us, it’s been brilliant!

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to put these reports together, loved each and every one of them. Congratulations on the engagement !!!

1 Like