Our First Fully Vaccinated Trip Home!

snicker I read “modern pasties” :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Thanks! We try. :grin:

2 Likes

We finished our remaining snacks and saw the lightening on the horizon do called it a night around 9 pm. Grabbed a couple more photos on the way out. This was our last Epcot day and this is my fave park so it was a sad goodbye until next year.

Tomorrow is our first day at MK, with a lunch ADR at Skippers and dinner ADR at Crystal Palace. We will be there at rope drop and plan to make it most of the day. If you haven’t noticed, we are the kind to shoot for open to close. But with 13 hours of time, we had to squeeze in some sit down meal times or we would die! Until tomorrow, good night all.

8 Likes

7:30 am line for monorail. Ugh!

4 Likes

These monorail dividers seem a little pointless. Pretty flimsy and not dividing much.

6 Likes

First ride of the day, Jungle Cruise! 15 min wait.

Moved on to POTC.

6 Likes

HM was a walk on, now we move on to Philharmagic. We missed this one the past two trips, so not missing it again.

6 Likes

I agree. What is their purpose?

At Christmas there were only the drapes behind the seats that divided the cars into two sections. They would seat two parties per section, so each party got a bench.

Now, they’ve further divided those two sections into four sections. So you can potentially have up to 8 parties in one monorail car.

2 Likes
  1. I love that you rope dropped Jungle Cruise :heart:
  2. These may be your best masks yet! I am dying laughing at them both! :joy:
4 Likes

I’m going to admit that RD Jungle Cruise was more of a strategic play. We know the line builds quickly and never drops. Everything else, even 7DMT, seems doable at some point during the day. Once a liner, always thinking like a liner. :wink:

5 Likes

She’s BAAACCCKKK!

And giving us a great view of Tron.

6 Likes

I RD’d JC on my MK morning too. I intended to do POTC but it was down. I despise the JC queue and would have done it second after POTC but was just as happy to do it first thing.

3 Likes

Moving on after a wonderful ride on Peoplemover to Buzz. We were going to give Space Mountain a go, but couldn’t find the end of the line although it was posted at 20 min. No End of Line person anywhere in sight.

6 Likes

This is some kinda shooting!

8 Likes

It is difficult enough to find end of line with a person there, worse without.

Came back to SM. Found the end of line marker finally.

1 Like

After Space, we meandered slowly back to Adventureland for our Skippers ADR. We were a tad early to check in, so we decided to climb the Treehouse.

7 Likes

Love that view up there!

I see a wild Florida crane in its natural habitat!

4 Likes