Our First Fully Vaccinated Trip Home!

Tropical Mousse cup. It’s ok, but not great. Heavy on pineapple.

5 Likes

Toasted cheese pretzel and apple liquor from Germany. The apple drink was super sweet, almost syrupy. And the pretzel bread was standard but still tasty.

5 Likes

Full enough so headed back to FW to catch some shows indoors. Starting with Pixar films. We watched this one yesterday, but enjoy it so much.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Took us 5 min and we were in the building.

7 Likes

After TT and a relaxing ride on MS:G, we are back on SE again. Thinking about the coming rain and how everyone might rush to the indoor attractions. Soarin is next.

7 Likes

Got stuck up top again. Completely stopped for at least 5 min. I think I fell asleep at one point. The whole ride up was super slow, too. Got a good look at all those animatronic faces.

3 Likes

Finished a not so quick ride on Nemo (oh, the stopping today on rides). Starting dinner early to beat both the crowds and the potential storms.

From Flavor Full Kitchen, strawberry mousse. It’s different, for sure.

Also had the cookie butter shake. It’s not photogenic. Didn’t taste like cookie butter at first, until you get the cookie pieces inside.

7 Likes

Taco vampiro and lavender pot de creme. The taco is great, not spicy at all. The relish on the side is unique. The pot de creme is a different texture. I don’t know if I expected more pudding like or what. The flavor was good.

8 Likes

We just watched a bird stealing entire bag of cool ranch doritos (snack size) from a parked stroller and fly it to the top of a bouey in the lake at Epcot. Some kid is going to very upset later. But I have to admit I laughed at this whole thing. That bird was hilarious. Now, how it will get the bag open…

11 Likes

adaptive evolution :wink:

2 Likes

Last one for dinner, Chicken skewers from China.

9 Likes

Another 25 min wait done for TT. Now on to our first Soarin flight of the day.

5 Likes

One more go on LWTL and we’re back in WS finishing up our food runs. We are probably done with rides.

Beautiful Epcot

10 Likes

Good angle almost no barge view.

6 Likes

Photo pass CMs are finding places for this too.

2 Likes

Final stops of the day…

Tang Dynasty in China. This was tasty, but STRONG on the alcohol.

Finally, sunshine griddle for avocado toast and fruit loops shake. The toast was amazing, clean and light. The shake tastes just like fruity pebbles or fruit loops. Super sweet, but takes me back to childhood for sure.

9 Likes

Some final photos I forgot to post before we head out.

I’m so proud of this mask!

11 Likes

Your mask game has been strong!

4 Likes

Making a mental note.

I LOVED Boston when I went with a few girlfriends a couple of years ago. I haven’t taken to a city that quickly since Chicago. Something about the weather makes the people some kind of amazing. I love it and can’t wait to go back!

Also, my great grandmother used to make these for Sunday dinner. But my mom didn’t like the meat that was the center, so she would substitute raisons which made them savory, but in the sweetest, best way. If you see anything similar in your travels, let me know!

1 Like