Our Day by Day Trip Report - The trip that came just in time

You’re photos are great.
A lovely and busy day at AK!

So we did another go at FOP. It’s not the 8-10 min wait we had been seeing weeks prior, but 25 min is doable. So good that we’re back in line again!

18 Likes

This is ominous…

8 Likes

That’s my kind of AK day! Repeats and repeats of FOP and EE!

2 Likes

More great photos! Good idea to catch another go at FOP! 25 minutes isn’t bad at all.
Clouds do look ominous! Hope rain doesn’t spoil the rest of your day.

1 Like

We came out of FOP to wet pavement, but no rain. I don’t think it’s over yet, as we still hear thunder. But we found a nice table under the patio at Tusker House (it’s closed) to enjoy our King’s Cooler from Tamu Tamu. I would have taken a pic, but it half melted on the way to the table!

5 Likes

Went ahead with Dinosaur one more time. Saying goodbye to Dinoland for now.

11 Likes

We finally called it quits today just 45 min shy of closing. We got every ride we wanted, and didn’t feel like the lines were worth standing in one more time. Goodbye Animal Kingdom. Until next time. Now, we rest back at the resort until our Sanaa ADR at 8:55.

19 Likes

That tree :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

lol you are consistent.

3 Likes

great day! thanks for sharing. enjoy sanaa!

I like pretty things.

1 Like

Wow, the skies have opened up!!!

8 Likes

Even with the rain, sounds like you had a great day!!
Enjoy dinner!

2 Likes

We’re up a little late again today, since it’s another Epcot day (I know, who does Epcot twice?). We have breakfast at Ale and Compass at 8:50. First time at this restaurant, and excited to try it again later for dinner.

It’s a beautiful morning…

15 Likes

Gosh that’s pretty!

2 Likes

To me, EPCOT is always a 2 day park. We couldn’t do two days this past trip, but I wanted to because we didn’t get through everything.

5 Likes

Depending on trip length it can definitely be a 2-dayer. Right now on a shorter trip I might be inclined to cut it to 1 (because, you know, AK and all) but in usual times - nonCovid, nonconstruction - and a longer trip of 7+ days I would definitely hit it up more than once. Especially with a festival on.

5 Likes

What? Are you a fan of AK? Huh. Whowouldaguessedit?

1 Like

I know. I try to keep that hush.

1 Like