Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Looks like it was around Christmas when the plexiglass dividers were added, so that’s why parties didn’t get mixed yet when we were there.

3 Likes

oh… wonder if it’s due to park hopping starting at 2?

2 Likes

You guys are tart snobs.

Soft, thicker, more moist, and great baked flavor. DW and I loved them. DD did not.

8 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

8 Likes

This was a recent change - the below article is from February 22nd.

2 Likes

That’s what …

Ok maybe that’s a bit too far :joy:

6 Likes

This was discussed on this morning’s Disney Dish. It kind of bothers me. I mean, why am I standing 6 feet apart in line from the party in front of me if I am then going to sit ass cheek to ass cheek with that same stranger who is not in my party?

It’s a very inconsistent application of the safety rules. :thinking:

9 Likes

I like them too (and so do my kids). Glad we aren’t the only ones.

1 Like

So I noticed the plan for today does not have anything after dinner. Does that mean you are playing it by ear or leaving park early? I am guessing you can get 3-4 rides after dinner depending on what you want to do. In the final hour you could probably do TSM, SDD, and in line for MFSR or MMRR. Just saying but you guys have done a lot today already.

2 Likes

I might not be totally up to speed on this development. Aren’t the plexiglass sheets installed between gunner and engineer on both sides so that two parties will never be on the same side of the plexiglass? I’m not saying the plexiglass is or isn’t an adequate substitution for distance, that’s another discussion, but isn’t that how they’re justifying the lack of distancing once in the cockpit? People from different parties aren’t actually crammed together without dividers, are they?

2 Likes

Early mornings and no resting days. We’ll be back here Saturday.

Bailed on ToT after 20 minutes. Line was hardly moving. We’ll hit it Saturday am. Skipped MMRR also today. But did RnRC twice.

We love the Indiana Jones relaxation station. It seems it’s a well kept secret.

13 Likes

No…but actually I am less concerned about the dividers and more about the fact that you have everyone together in a small enclosed space. I can only hope Disney has very good ventilation in those things.

8 Likes

It wasn’t a relaxation station when we were there. I was surprised this, actually. So glad they decided to open it up for that purpose.

2 Likes

I think this is fairly recent

1 Like

Agreed. Similar issue to the monorail where you might have to worry more about the people who just occupied the same small enclosed space than the ones on there with you on the other side of the divider.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Images of bacon and sausage floated around my mind all morning while working! I went out just for the meats. I already have the waffle mix.

So, I’m prepared for a vacation breakfast tomorrow! If I put in the effort, I can eat all that bacon in 2 sittings!:wink:

9 Likes

Oh my!

2 Likes