Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Well you may consider at least checking the times when u finish dinner. That MMRR is at 25 so that might be the best wait u see when you finish dinner.

1 Like

Ok I can’t resist and I couldn’t find a thread in the search that talked about this already so quick question. Has anyone had much luck getting park pass reservations for days that are already “booked”? I know people are cancelling/changing on the regular so I can keep trying and refreshing I am just making myself nuts worrying about it. LOL APs show green so I am wondering if at a certain point they will release some more park pass capacity (if APs don’t book) or if they will leave those out there until the day before or what. I somehow today got HS for 3/20 (must have been a cancellation) so then I was going to flip AK to 3/18 but now its not available though it was when I checked. Would love to do Epcot, HS, MK then AK 3/17-20 but right now I have Epcot, no park pass, MK, HS. 3/20 still has the other 3 parks open so I am checking both HS and AK for 3/18 because if I could get HS that day then I could book AK for 3/20 and have my ideal scenario, just wondering how likely that is or if I am setting myself up to go a day early and end up with a gap day I don’t want (my parents live nearby we would rather spend time with them if we can’t get all 4 parks). Sorry for the long question!

Are you staying offsite? If there are reservations available for onsite guests, you may want to consider reserving a Pop room or a campsite so you can access onsite reservations.

That said, keep checking! They are adding / shifting capacity all the time, especially as the day gets closer.

Yes staying offsite - got a suite for $108 a night (party of 5) so that makes staying onsite tough but there doesn’t appear to be a difference in the availability calendar as it has the same colors/availability for disney resort guests as it does for theme park ticket guests its only APs calendar that shows a lot more availability. I will definitely keep trying I am just going to make myself nuts. LOL Wondered if there was a day/time someone had figured out that they release more.

1 Like

It seems haphazard to me, but probably checking early in the morning is your best bet.

1 Like

Loved Prime.

12 Likes

Other random photos from the day.

13 Likes

@PrincipalTinker Thank you for the achievement badge! :smiley::smiley::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Your kids could be models. :grin::mask::performing_arts:

5 Likes

Made in His image!

8 Likes

WHAT? How fast can I drive to PA and/or NJ?

YUM!

3 Likes

Well it’s queso texture. Not really spicy. But way good.

5 Likes

@Randall1028 is the talented creator and badge whisperer!

6 Likes

Amazing, BG1, you are hitting 3 pointers al over the court.

Do you have an IG or anything btw? Your photos seemed cool and you seem to document plenty, so just curious

And of course, once again solid reporting :100:

2 Likes

Sorry, but what’s an IG?

Instagram

1 Like

Ah. Nope, I am not familiar with it.

1 Like

I am so impressed by your touring plan. The color coding is such a good idea. I’m glad the timing is working out well. With all the extra stuff this year and the lack of long-term data to draw from, I’m nervous to make a TP for our next trip. Did you make the plan and then check the times against real-day data previous to the trip? Someone mentioned doing that recently…

Other thoughts as I catch up: BG1 is insanely impressive. Appreciating your tree photos. We tour with toddlers so it’s hard to slow down and notice stuff like that sometimes. Love the matching Mickey outfits.
I also don’t love the addition of dividers and seating every row on coasters. I guess it’s not as bad since they’re all short rides, but still. 2-4 minutes in small non-ventilated spaces adds up.

2 Likes

First sorry, I didn’t see this until late. So sorry it took so long to make (and then distribute).

Second, still not sure why you wanted a badge anyway…Cause you got #1? Mmmhmm… I didn’t see anyone losing their crap when i got #2. Which is just as impressive. You want a participation trophy for being randomized into group 1? Tsk tsk tsk

Third… sure! :smiley: thanks to @PrincipalTinker, badge is up…which—you know since you thanked her (and…ahem… apparently only her…innnteresting). :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding aside, great job getting #1. I WAS going to make the badge say “Bek’s #1” but I figured this is a bit more meta and nerdy by use of a quote from ESB. :grin: Also, how much were you checking that post and admiring your handiwork to notice the badge was there without being notified? :joy:

7 Likes

That is * chef’s kiss *

4 Likes