Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Thanks! I am hoping to get a Sci-Fi ressie for our trip, next Feb. i had one for our 2018 trip but lost it due to SDD and FOP FP availability. I set a ressie finder but never got one. For 50’s, looks fun, but the menu doesn’t suit my crowd.

Thanks again for a great trip report!

1 Like

I needed to add this! So glad DW got this photo.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Finally sat down and read your report!! What a great trip you guys had! And atmosphere has improved since Hagrid’s was added?! Makes me so pumped to go in May! Thank you for sharing with us. It looks like y’all had a great time!

3 Likes

Absolutely! We did have a great time, very busy, but glad we experienced it all! I believe DW still let the door cracked open for another future visit! :crossed_fingers:

I hope you also have a great trip!

4 Likes

Do you happen to recall about when your boarding group was called? I know you got BG1 but when do they generally start calling those? Right when park opens or scheduled park opening or it varies - do you happen to know?

1 Like

Yep, see screen shots with times:

I’m thinking since it was running smoothly, they moved the time up by 20 minutes.

3 Likes

Or corrected it somehow because at 840am they told you that you had until 10am which is 1:20 but then 20 minutes later they corrected to 940am which would have actually been an hour from the time they called your boarding group…interesting. I don’t know that we have your skills to get BG1 but hoping for an early one that I can work into TP plan before lunch. Thank you so much for sharing! Do you recall what time you actually went and how long the wait was?

2 Likes

Entered queue at 9:20. It was close to a walk on if I remember. Exited at 9:42. Definitely a shorter wait earlier compared to later in the day when some are catching up.

1 Like

Ok that’s exactly what I was wondering thank you so much!

1 Like

I just got word last night that DW wants to come back for another trip in maybe 3 years!!!

I was very unsure prior to the trip, but thank goodness it went well!!!

:tada::tada::champagne::fist::clap::smiley:

13 Likes

Now you just have to work her down to 1 year and you’ll be golden!

4 Likes

We look forward to your 3rd Once In A Lifetime trip report!

5 Likes

That’s right!

Do you have a trip scheduled?

1 Like

Sadly no. We were supposed to go last June, but here we are. We’re maybe hoping in a year or so.

2 Likes

That stinks. I hope you’re able to set a tentative date soon!

2 Likes

But … but … you were JUST there! With the Super Liner Bros!

4 Likes

If we go during the summer then I’m leaving the Baymax outfit at home. That would be way too hot. Fortunately the Super Liner Bros took place during the cooler months.

4 Likes

outfit?!

4 Likes

You don’t remember my big reveal?

5 Likes

Ha ha oh yeah! I remember now. I think in my heart of hearts I just never wanted to believe it wasn’t just you.

4 Likes