Orlando Informer Meet-up

Tickets and wristbands acquired, heading into US!

2 Likes

We’re at toon amphitheater in IoA eating our bonus bites if anyone else is here.

1 Like

Stuck In Velicoaster for awhile I think.

1 Like

:bomb::zap::bomb::zap::bomb::zap::bomb::zap:

2 Likes

We are doing the same but at Monsters Cafe. Hoping this blows over quickly.

1 Like

Lightning alert now till 531

549pm now and I got from the official employee. They will not operate with lightning within 10 miles anything outdoors. Lightning is 0.6 miles right now. And he said use weatherbug to track the lightning.

1 Like

Hope you’re not stuck there too much longer! Not missing out on much at the moment though, outside rides obviously closed and the inside ones have long lines that aren’t worth it pre-meetup.

1 Like

Agreed. And a line for the restaurant doesn’t appeal either. At least we’re in the a/c indoors and they’ll let us go up the elevator to pee so win win. Lol

1 Like

We were still at the hotel when we saw the clouds roll in, so we stayed back. We’re not in a huge rush because we’re here through Monday evening and it’s not really appealing to hang out in crappy weather for no good reason.

3 Likes

But we’re having so much fun sitting on the floor listening to Blue snort

1 Like

:joy:

We have a DJ! And the food lines are way down now. But I want to hold off until 8 now!

2 Likes

That’s where we were delayed earlier, but it was only 20 minutes for us.

1 Like

What’s on offer at the bonus bite zones? We’ve been wondering.

Details here:

There are 4 food stations that I think were intended to have separate lines but everyone backs up doing the pizza and then slider stations. Can skip around and minimal wait at the wings station. Not sure if the others are running the same.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

I’m hoping these fools fill up on Bonus Bites so shorter food lines later. :joy:

It’s so tempting. The wings were pretty good, as far as boneless wings go.

The flow of food to the serving tables has been really good.

Oh, and the food lines are basically gone now, at least at Toon Amphitheater.

We are now playing the telephone game with the entire line. Are you having this much fun?

2 Likes

People are beginning to stare down people with snacks. It’s could turn nasty in here real soon.

3 Likes