Oogie Boogie Horror Nights (with first timers)

Fin

5 Likes

At ogas I just checked in on my phone and it worked but at Cafe Orleans I checked in in person so as to combine my reservations which they were able to accommodate as well. So far we’ve always been able to sit together as nine even when i had to make the reservations for 4+5.

2 Likes

So maybe I’ll plan to check in by phone when en route, but double check on arrival that it “took”

5 Likes

I desperately miss fast pass.

All the wait times are significantly off for both Disney and TP so I’m cutting iasw, slcb, and probably the castle walkthrough next. :crossed_fingers:

So far we’ve done
Matterhorn
Roger Rabbit
Alice
Toad
Pinocchio
Pan (which was posted 40, TP said 33 and it was 67 and it didn’t break)
Now in line for Space Mountain which was posted 45 and it’s been 52 so far and we’re not in the main area yet.

2 Likes

Alright I have cut the castle. What next between star tours, buzz and Snow White (which I want to do cuz it’s new but it’s probably the worst for teens).

Cut Snow White. And space was 70 min

Alright Disney says 45 and TP says 27 for Star Tours. Mark it for start at 1:44pm.

Was 26.

1 Like

Buzz says 20 on Disney and 24 on TP in line at 220

1 Like

Oh no! I was too late. I will always do Snow White rather than Buzz. But I’m not a huge Buzz fan.

3 Likes

I’m so jealous of these words “It is chilly” when at Disney!

4 Likes

Was about 15 min. Snow White is closed and we have time for one more do castle it is.

2 Likes

Snow White still down. Gonna put some time pressure and try Casey Jr cuz it says 15 min compared to slcb’s 30 Can we make it back to Disneyland hotel for our 335 pick up with a potty break? That is the question. Living on the edge.

2 Likes

It was broken anyway which has been the story of this trip more than any other trip I’ve ever had.

1 Like

5 min late for shuttle but they usually get you early anyway right.

Counting Casey jr in place of the boat we just missed Snow and iasw so I’m alright with that. But I was a bit stressed because we were supposed to have 3 hours of padding and in that lunch. Instead people would run off and grab food like corn dogs and jump back in line. Not my preferred way to do Disney plus the really long Space And Pan lines. I’ve never waited that long for those rides. I’ve never even seen that part of the space mountain area. Really do miss max pass.

2 Likes

It’s really nice here right now. Just beautiful. But back to Texas though Oct does get better there too.

1 Like

Sounds like it mostly all worked out, but I hear you so much on the Space and Pan lines. We did Space standby when we went in Sept. and it was only the 2nd time I’ve ever seen those Space Mountain areas. And that Pan line is tricky, it’s so hard to catch it at a “good” time unless you’re willing to engage in a foot race at rope drop or stay till the end of the day (and still get at least a good 20-25 min wait) as your last ride of the day. We hardly do that one because of it, but it’s one of my favorites!

1 Like

4 Likes