Oogie Boogie Bash returning!

ha ha ha…soooo many treats. I bought us some cinch sacks…I found a really cool one with the haunted mansion purple wall paper.

2 Likes

Thanks, Debbie. I didn’t do the party in 2019, so VG is a priority. If anyone does it during 1st parade, report how that went, how long you waited. Please.

1 Like

So much fun. People were already in line around 1:30pm and were being let in a little after 2pm. We waited less than 12 minutes from entering line to getting our wristbands. By 3pm GotG had already been ridden :heart:

4 Likes

The new Philharmagic with Coco added is just beyond beautiful. It’s amazing and I mighta cried :rofl::rofl::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks for all the pictures! Hope you guys had a wonderful time!

2 Likes

Sid was fricken amazing. So was Cruella. Great additions to all the others. We lined up at 5:57 for Animation Academy and were the first ones in the Oogie Boogie room. The line for him had already started forming but I asked at the AA entrance and the CM said if we were headed only to AA we could enter there.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see Cruella! And apparently Sid now as well if he was amazing.

3 Likes

We sat down for the first parade right by the Pixar Pier doors. While it was an awesome place the lighting for pictures stinks. Should have sat on the other side or where those huge flood lights are. That beer in the first picture I always see people partaking that one. So I tried it. Never ever again. Nasty. And almost $13. That Honey fusion from Pym’s is one I will be getting every trip now :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Note to self, sit on opposite side. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

There was also Baloo and King Louie, Little John and Robin Hood over on Pacific Wharf. Mickey and Minnie in their Halloween costumes across from Little Mermaid. TSMM, Litte Mermaid, IC were walk on. GotG was like 14 or less minutes both times. We did Webslingers!! So much fun. My arm is still sore. That was our last thing before leaving park, getting in line about 10:50 then walking out of park at 12:00 :blush: 32,485 steps

First time on Webslingers and my score was the highest of the car! :blush::heart:

4 Likes

Webslingers was much more fun than I thought it would be. I don’t even like superhero stuff…yet somehow I love GOTG, Webslingers, and Pym’s Test Kitchen. So weird for me!

4 Likes

Downtown Disney has a new mural for Halloween and the shops have tons of cute stuff. On Tuesdays Earl of Sandwich has a 2 for $10 sandwich deal so of course we had to stop there. Sign up for their emails and receive a $5 off coupon. DD and I ordered separately and saved

3 Likes

I spy a Holiday sandwich! Yum! At least I think I still like them, that was what I had that night before Galaxy’s Edge opened when I was sick all night long.

1 Like

You know it!! So thankful you shared that secret. They are they best!! I make Jessica get her own. I don’t want to share. :rofl::rofl: I felt bad for the young girl taking orders. The lady in front of us ordered a Holiday but told the girl she wanted everything on the side. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::flushed::flushed::flushed::crazy_face::crazy_face: I swear she said it at least 10x. Then at check out she hassled the cashier because she couldn’t use 2 coupons :roll_eyes::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Apparently she wanted Thanksgiving dinner on a platter, not a sandwich! :roll_eyes: Did she ask for a piece of pumpkin pie too? :rofl:

2 Likes

The Grand Californian’s Halloween goodies weren’t open yet. I asked the front desk for an activities guide and was told unfortunately all those activities are on hold for now. The guard at the gate wouldn’t let us enter through the gate without showing a room key. Hecwas directing everyone without keys to go through the DTD way. Fricken hassle. Then the gate around Disneyland hotel. Can’t enter through the gazebo way anymore. You can still enter but need to go down by bag check. I remember seeing somewhere talk about the construction at Disneyland Hotel. It is still going on. While we were having lunch on Trader Sam’s patio the noise was terrible. I would definitely be asking for a discount if I was staying there.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting pictures!!!

1 Like

We hit all the treat trails. A few times each :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wow! What a haul!

1 Like