One weekend, two days, three pals, four parks: a live trip report!

No I’ve been home almost 2 weeks by now. I was just thinking about motion sickness for some reason. I think because I was in the car on the way home from hockey and feeling a little motion sick because I hadn’t had breakfast. And it occurred to me that each time I’ve felt sick from FOP it’s been because I RD it without eating anything first.

2 Likes

I won’t go so far as to berate you in your own trip report, but your comments on this subject are inaccurate

3 Likes

Three wise people enjoying the best ice cream treat. Well done.

8 Likes

Did I miss a trip report?

WS has been packed today as well. I was looking for you and @Keith718 at the DVC lounge.

3 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

Ah, under the Disneyland thread I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the link, I need to read this when I get home

3 Likes

Check the Disneyland section :wink:

1 Like

We spent an action-packed day at AK (morning) and HS (afternoon). Hannah and Petar are still riding rides at HS but my dogs are barking…so it’s back to WL for me.

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure @Keith718 is smiling in that pic.

4 Likes

Keith always has the best t-shirts! And they do make the cutest couple for sure! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes it is the best ice cream treat!
#teambar

I think this maybe my first time weighing in on this pressing liner matter.

5 Likes

It’s a very serious matter. I’m glad you choose wisely.

5 Likes

MY EYES! MY EYES! I have vowed to never ever look at space mountain with the lights on! It will ruin my childhood!!

8 Likes

While delicious, those things get chocolate all over me
#teamsandwich

2 Likes

We packed SO MUCH into two days. Partly because I did end up taking us on a Death March of Fun (sorry, Keith’s feet), but also because we threw money at things. I’ll write a full breakdown of what we rode, but Petar counted 24 rides/attractions. Which is pretty good!

Petar says HS was his favorite park, based on the vibe and aesthetics; he likes old movies, so this does not surprise me.

Buying individual lightning lanes for ROTR was worth it because you walk directly into the briefing room. If we’d been staying longer, maybe I wouldn’t have wanted to pay for it, but… it was pretty nice to just walk right on (essentially).

10 Likes

I can relate.

3 Likes

I am REALLY irked that Disney is charging for something that used to be free but also made it a worse user experience, and if I get a survey I will absolutely complain. Bah, humbug.

7 Likes

Okay we are on a 7am flight home (kill me) so we’re turning in for the night. But I’ll recap our day if I can’t sleep on the plane :blush:

Overall, I’d say this was a very successful trip. If we’d been here longer, I would’ve absolutely hated to wake up at 6:55am every morning to deal with genie+ — I mean, we probably wouldn’t have used it all the days. But skipping lines is SO nice that it’d be tempting.

(Sidebar: just now Petar said, “I don’t understand all the fuss about the peoplemover…” — ummm excuse me Liners… do I have to divorce him before I even marry him???) (I think we took him on it too early, before he’d fully taken in the charms of Disney. Hmm. We’ll try again next trip.)

7 Likes

I agree. We are paying for an inferior product (and yet I’m being sucked into it).

4 Likes