One day/4 parks trip report

Sung to the tune of the Tootsie Roll song:

“… Whatever it is I think I see
Becomes a Mickey Hiding from me!”

2 Likes

Thanks @jflafond_869328 and @ryan1!

Well no wonder I was having a hard time finding something, I was looking at the picture above it which was the second picture of the post. Good hidden Mickey spotting @galuchies_463555!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

FP for POC. Also just got FP for JC. Tell me what you see in the last 2 pics.

9 Likes

I don’t see it inside PotC but like the 2nd one !!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Um. Perhaps you should open your eyes and look for yourself. Not sure why you keep relying on us!

4 Likes

And I can’t believe how awesome that day must be. I am SO jealous. Gotta do it myself one day !!! :smiley:

3 Likes

It is going SO well, at this rate, he might be able to make it to all 6 parks, not just four! (Got swimming trunks?)

6 Likes

The pic indide is dark so i will give it to you. The rocks on the left line up to form a skull.

2 Likes

FP for Jungle cruise. Notice second canoe from the left

5 Likes

I was looking at the wrong picture.

1 Like

Not sure what we’re supposed to notice about that one. (This is also a trick. Second canoe from the left is also the second canoe from the right. Why not just say the middle canoe???)

Are there such things as hidden Donalds?

2 Likes

Ok the second canoe from the left is a hidden Donald

1 Like

Got FP for HM.

15 Likes

The first Hidden Mickey I ever found on my own was in the Haunted Mansion. So, sniff sniff, I’m little sad you didn’t post a photo.

2 Likes

Okay. I saw the duck face before…but didn’t realize it was supposed to be Donald! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got a FP for Buzz, pretty good score

11 Likes

Gonna take a ride on the People Mover then head to Ak.

6 Likes

Stopped off at yhe tangled Restroom on my way to Buzz. Did you know there are i believe 7 hidden Pascals?

More of the hidden mouse here

8 Likes

It’s not hard to see a Mickey head on the right-most canoe. Maybe that’s known, but I’d never noticed it or the Donald before.

1 Like