One day/4 parks trip report

Yes the Mickey is there as well

So i was able to pickup a FP for KS on the bus ride to Ak. After a little bit of refreshing i was able to go right to it. This is the only hidden Mickey i know of on KS

8 Likes

Thr FP gods are with me today. I was able to score a FOP FP on the 5:01 drop. That starts at 7 so i will do Dino and Bug standby until then. Phone battery is getting very low will try to post once more before the end of the day. Just finishing dinner at Satuuli now.

12 Likes

13 Likes

I hope your walking boot isn’t a problem on FOP.

I am trying to remember what they said about this when I did the FoLK Safari - maybe that the whole area is the largest hidden Mickey in wdw?

1 Like

That used to be HS. When it was first built, the entire park was a hidden Mickey. Not the case any longer, though.

1 Like

Maybe they did say it was the whole Safari? This was in February. I knew Everest was a midden Mickey but I cannot remember exactly what they said. It was a “behind the magic” your.

1 Like

Actually it is a bit hard to tell from the picture but the island where the flamingos are is in a shape if Mickey. The largest Mickey is outside of i think Celebration. It is a grove of pine trees shaped into a Mickey. If you google map it you can see it.

2 Likes

Its a little tight when the restraints come on but it works ok. Thanks for asking

3 Likes

My battery is down to 9% so this is the last post till i get back to AKL. FOP at 7pm. What a way to end the day.

14 Likes

:rofl:

Congrats! Very successful!

1 Like

rock on…what a great day

1 Like

I don’t think that island is anywhere as big as Everest? My mind is mush- I can’t remember what they said.

1 Like

Sunset over Pandora. After finally completing my challenge since alcohol is not really my thind i celebrated with something sweet.

12 Likes

Final thoughts:
After 14 hours and having used every form of Disney transportation i have finally made it back to my room. I way over achieved my original goals. I do want to thank everyone that followed along that truly made it much more fun. Things i learned:

1. Doing EMM really gave me a jump on the day and made for 1 less park to get FP
  2. Going solo made it very easy to get additional FP including a FOP drop
    3.i think the order in which i did them really allowed for the least travel time.
  3. Modify, modify, modify. Again when solo it it so easy to get a better time for your FP. My initial FP were done in about 1 and a half hours

I think i was quite lucky today and dont think it could have possibly gone better. Will i do it again probably. I would like to try it without a broken ankle and maybe 1 other person

Thanks again everyone fir following along and giving your support, it was a blast

15 Likes

Do the floating mountains count as a hidden mickey? The top 2 kind of look like ears.

1 Like

Maybe after he has spent too much time on Pandora, lol

1 Like

I will see if i can work some hidden Mickey’s in tomorrow when i resume the “where in the world” game

1 Like