One day/4 parks trip report

I did but in my rush to catch a bus i left it on the bathroom vanity. Oh well

3 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

Somegarbage art from Epcot.

9 Likes

On the monorail now, headed to MK. Was able to snag a FP for POtC, so that will be my first stop. Hopefully i will pick up some more FP

11 Likes

Good work - it’s only about noon.

3 Likes

Ah hah! I spent forever looking at the ASS picture but then I spotted it :wink:

What a fun day – I can’t wait to read all about it!

3 Likes

Halfway done and i haven’t had lunch yet

11 Likes

Getting the bonus start with EMM really helped.

2 Likes

Of course. I highlighted it in red. (And in case anyone still can’t tell, it is Bullseye, Slinky Dog, and Mr. Potato Head.)

:wink:

4 Likes

And you do all this with a broken foot or something ??? You, sir, are a machine !!! :smiley:

And I love all the hidden Mickeys… :wink:

6 Likes

I believe I see it now as well, on the far right of the control panel?

1 Like

You got it

1 Like

Yeah…a lot of people have that same problem…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

You’re having a great day, so fun! All that in a boot, to boot! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still don’t know what I’m looking for in the ASS pic. Can somebody give me a hint pretty please?

3 Likes

Hidden Mickey… :wink:

3 Likes

Here is a close up. Look hard.

4 Likes

Boat arriving just when you need it doesn’t happen often, Must be a good omen, I’m enjoying watching your day unfold.

5 Likes

My luck is continuing today. Got right on a monorail to MK and had no wait for the transfer. Stopped at Tortuga Tavern for lunch. Cast member asked if i wanted another dog, i was confused. It was “on the mouse”, just the Disney magic i needed to get me thru the mid point.

16 Likes

Oh, look! A hidden Mickey!

(Either that, or I’m hallucinating from Disney trip withdrawal.)

13 Likes

Lol, yup

2 Likes