Olafsdad trip report day 1 Epcot

No this loophole is closed.

1 Like

Sadly, this is no longer an option.

This is an old thread - but I was enjoying rereading it since it got bumped today…

I had brought masking tape and a Sharpie to keep track our sodas, but I soon found I needed a way to keep track of our booked FPP and SDFP.

R meant the band on our right arms and L meant the left arms.

1 Like

Whoa. Wait. Mind blown. Tell me if I have this right.
DD and I are going to WDW with our Magic Bands with our 3 prebooked FP in our profiles in MDE.
We can take DS and DH Magic Bands from the last trip (no valid ticket media) into a park and load three same day FP to use?
It won’t lock the accounts in the overnight sweep because we used FP on a profile that did not tap into the park that day?

Doh. Just saw that this was an old thread. My bad. Carry on.

1 Like

That is the way it used to be, and it was amazing! But like @qwerty6 said it got really hard to remember what FPP were on what band. Those were the days, I think that was my favorite loophole ever. I went with some girlfriends on a trip, and 2 of us had multiple bands from different accounts and for all our family members. We had so many FPP we finally had to stop, as it got so confusing and overwhelming. I think I had 12 magic bands in my bag that trip.

2 Likes

Wow! And I’m worried about the party FP on dummy accounts trick. That sounds like it was amazing.

1 Like