Olafsdad and wife trip report

15 Likes

lol… DH and I played cards a few nights at GC on the picnic tables outside the Craftsman. Lovely. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Wow! Yummmmm

1 Like

Thanks for the photos. OKW may just be our favorite resort. :heart_eyes:

Other than Fort Wilderness, but we seem to have retired from camping . . .

2 Likes

OMG it’s 9:30 in the morning and that looks like the best thing I could eat right now

1 Like

In which section of the resort is your room?

We always bring cards with us on our trips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are smart, bringing your own cards. We had to buy cheapo disney paper ones in the resort gift shop for $15…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: they were not gold rimmed either

3 Likes

We are building 24, just over the bridge next to the hospitality house. Love the layout of the studio.

2 Likes

What a nice location for you!

1 Like

6 Likes

Looks like rain has subsided. So we are gonna reverse the walk from yesterday. OKW to DS via SSR. No plans other than some browsing, some QS lunch and maybe Amorettes for some Mickey Mousse

6 Likes

Pretty resort

Are the crowds noticeably lower today now that Thanksgiving week is behind us?

Listening :ear:

1 Like

Yesterday’s end of day report from TouringPlans suggested that indeed the crowds were going down substantially

2 Likes

Just arrived at DS. Beautiful walk from OKW, I took video of the walk. I’ll edit and post a link at a later time. Crowds are night and day compared to yesterday.

10 Likes

Went with chicken guy for lunch, probably not a good idea since it’s our last night at OKW and Olivia’s chicken is on the horizon. But Chicken guy did not disappoint at all.

Saw the Santa Cavalcade here at DS and Santa asked me if I was good. I said “of course” and that my Christmas wish was for the CM’s to come back. He gave me a wave and said “See ya real soon”… Cute moment. I’ll link the video later on.

Did some shopping, gonna do a little more of that, walk off the Chicken Guy meal and then it’s Amorettes. Can’t wait.

14 Likes

I was in MK yesterday and today. Waitt times are a bit shorter but crowds feel about the same. This morning was great. Rain for the most part ended by 9am and seemed to scare off a lot of people. Did POC, JC, PPF, WTP, Philharmagic, and HM by 11am.

6 Likes

Enjoy some extras for me! :yum:

1 Like