Olafsdad and wife trip report

Landed @MCO 3:00pm, now on the DME heading to AKL Jambo. Courtesy of a kind Fairy.

25 Likes

Oh my! You got on the earlier flight! Yay!

4 Likes

Indeed we did :blush:

Room ready yet?

1 Like

Just came through. Zebra trail with a beautiful view of the pool. This is what TP room finder shows for a picture. I’ll take my own and compare later.

11 Likes

Have a great trip! Looking forward to following along.

1 Like

Just dropped off Pop, Boardwalk, and Beach club guests and now we have our own private bus to AKL.

8 Likes

Will dinner be an issue? You are so much earlier than you originally planned!

2 Likes

Enjoy! Can’t wait to hear more about your trip. Sana’a does a to-go service if you need it for dinner!

1 Like

That fairy! She loves to spread the joy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Lots of good restaurants close by for GrubHub or DoorDash too?

1 Like

We just strolled around a bit and grab some turkey sandwiches from the pool bar and are eating out on the balcony

5 Likes

Pretty accurate room view. I’d say

18 Likes

The pool looks so blue! I wonder if the TP photo is From before the last pool refurb?

2 Likes

Yay!!! AKL Jambo is the Best!!! I want to be there right now, looking forward to your report, and how wonderful to be there!

3 Likes

What a lovely plan… dinner with a view :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Took a walk over to Kidani to grab some bagels and cream cheese for breakfast. Lobby tree is beautiful here too. Since we only nibbled on the Turkey sandwiches to save some for later, I decided to mobile to-go order this bread service everyone raves about. Heading back to Jambo as soon as it’s ready. Got a 6:40 pick up window

15 Likes

13 Likes

What great pictures! The bread service? What a great plan!

2 Likes

15 Likes