Ohana: Hoping Nobody Gets Left Behind (A TR)

Even more pictures and still no tree. Did they remove it? Have you grown tired of it?

11 Likes

No one can pry her out of Nomad to face her herding responsibilities (and I don’t blame her).

5 Likes

Help! Tell
Me what to do with this for max benefit

10 Likes

You can book any LL that is listed for anytime, even if it’s hours away. Then when you tap in it will take that LL instead of using the MEP. You can keep doing this with any ride listed :grin:

11 Likes

I’m sure @Jeff_AZ can explain it better than that though :wink:

7 Likes

What @ThorKat said. If you need a more conceptual explanation, here is my OG description of the mechanics.

13 Likes

(The easiest way for me to find this post is to search for “naked anytime,” which I generally don’t suggest doing on the internet but for some reason it’s one of the only results when you enter this term on the forum. :man_shrugging:)

22 Likes

Thanks. So I can book again in about 30 mins and I should choose anything we want to do for whatever time and it will use that pass when I tap in and preserve the MEP

Right?

9 Likes

As long as it is listed on the LL as being one of the rides you can use it on :wink:

10 Likes

@Jeff_AZ 's new title

22 Likes

Sorry I was out and about but @ThorKat is right as per usual. :wink:

7 Likes

Could be worse … also not entirely inaccurate.

8 Likes

Did you read this people?! I’m always right :grin:

17 Likes

I knew you’d be one of those people to take that in stride rather than letting it go to your head. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

As opposed to me.

4 Likes

So you are with me on team Minute Maid cup!!

4 Likes

That works! Dole Whip is also dairy free! :grin:

8 Likes

Finally caught up, hope y’all are having a blast!

7 Likes

So the main things from today are:

• We had a great day overall
  • Nobody got left behind (or forgotten)
  • One person noped out for the rest of the day beginning around 3:30pm

Full recap tomorrow!

One pic to tide you over (@StinsyLinson )

30 Likes

How cryptic.

11 Likes