Offensive name

Ok I looked back a little further and found one that is definitely inappropriate, unless it’s the person’s actual name, which is conceivable but unlikely.

It’s really funny when you look at names this way cause so many of them could be read as double entendre or insensitive, even if they’re actually innocent or sincere.

4 Likes

I think you found it. I don’t find it offensive but it’s pretty hard to offend me.

6 Likes

I thought I went pretty far back and it got dull fast… I saw some that were meh but not awful, but now I’m watching and waiting for someone to spill it.

1 Like

I listed 6 that someone could push but not likely… example ‘fan of pooh’ . It’s too long a list for me

1 Like

Apparently, I dont see it either. But, I think there are 2 suspects. The rest look pretty normal. IDK, someone say the letter it starts with :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This one definitely wins “post of the day” for me!

2 Likes

oh yes, lets have a game of virtual charades :rofl:

“sounds like…”
“begins with…”

1 Like

I found it. It’s disgusting. Repulsive and uncalled for. Clearly they weren’t raised right as children.They should be removed immediately.

“NYGIANTMickeyFan” ugh.

-Signed, An Eagles Fan :innocent:

I’m kidding if it’s not obvious.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I bet Chat is experiencing higher than usual traffic :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you being serious :joy: am i looking at the wrong chat?

1 Like

I find both this post and name offensive… Must be who the op was referring to…

1 Like

Course not.

I don’t make fun of people who have been clearly lead down the wrong path :rofl::rofl:

(also, if you click on the blur, it’ll show the spoiler message)

Edit: I just NOW figured out you meant “was I serious in finding the offending name”. No, at the time I was not. Sorry. I derped.

2 Likes

I did, lol. I scanned the chat and Im clueless. But Im starting to think the name is offensive only to some. I just wanna know who it is now. At first I didnt care, but now… its all I can think about :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Perhaps the OP was merely asking the question hypothetically? :wink:

1 Like

Challenge accepted.

5 Likes

B- it starts with b- no response

3 Likes

Nope

which chat to look in specifically would’ve been a better clue.

It is the TP app but what do you think?

1 Like