OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

See? Loads of info from the superfans

3 Likes

So did we! My kids, that is, yeah, the kids had it…

3 Likes

Logray was one of the first Star Wars action figures I owned as a kid! My big sister had a big collection, but I only had a few, as I was 0 years old when the first movie came out :grin:

4 Likes

And right after I posted that, I thought about it more and remembered that Logray was also my sister’s and I had the even more lesser known Teebo. And yes, I had to look that one up :joy:

4 Likes

Back in 2014 or 2015 we met a CM at the store in TL where Star Tours let’s out (DLR) who told us she played an Ewok in RotJ. She is a Little Person. Interestingly I thought I saw her again last week at the Plaza working with the characters. Not positive it was her though.

4 Likes

Apropos to the Ewok discussion…

And this one outside of ROTR in DL last week. All the lost porgs, et al from the day. Paging Sarah McLachlan!

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure saddest death was this, actually.

5 Likes

Omg, haven’t seen that movie in like 15 years. Yeah that one gets to me.

3 Likes

Ugh. Yup.

3 Likes

Is this from Willow? I honestly just about started crying just now. :cry:

4 Likes

Close! Neverending Story

5 Likes

:man_facepalming:
ETA: I was 25. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Lol. Yes ewok shaman. I wanted a name years ago to reflect my love of star wars. And liked the shaman. So hence jedilogray but i am a lady. Go figure.

3 Likes

Watching Rogue One tonight.

Googling things here and there, as you do (have a tee shirt in kind that I need… more on that later)

This shows up in my search results:

No, that wasn’t even close to my search terms.

But I want to say: yeah. They had this really REALLY hot scene at the end of the movie. :roll_eyes:

Obviously you didn’t finish the whole thing :woman_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I wasn’t 25, but I was in junior high!

2 Likes

I love Cassian and Jyn’s relationship. It’s not romantic, but I feel it.

5 Likes

I want to kiss someone on the beach while the planet is destroyed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

There are worse ways to go down.

6 Likes

Twss

7 Likes

Thanks! :joy:

Side note:

Does anyone else feel like we need a non-La Cava “Open Thread” that is not THE Open Thread to discuss WDW-related items without feeling like we have to stay on topic? Just random topics of the day where we could link to other threads for more in-depth discussion?

6 Likes