OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

Dang. I wanted to have noticed something important :joy:

2 Likes

The way that Star Wars, Marvel and @feep hide imagery, we’ve been trained to question ev.er.y.thing. :grinning:

10 Likes

Welcome to my marriage :laughing:

7 Likes

Never boring I bet! :smile:

4 Likes

I don’t know. Her eyes definitely glaze over when I’m talking about my non-Disney hobbies.

6 Likes

:rofl:

Blurred for language :joy:

18 Likes

Ha! Reminds me of one I sent my wife awhile back…
As it is another Samuel L Jackson, it is also blurred for language. :smiley:

15 Likes

I think it needs another mf before belongs, but that is spot on :joy:

5 Likes

Just out for dinner and went to Box Lunch after. Side note: If you haven’t been to their stores you have to get to one. Or at least shop online. Fabulous. Loads and loads of Disney clothes and merch and LOTS of Loungefly

Anyway, huge display of Mando stuff including a Loungefly of The Child.

“You should get that bag.”
“Me???” acting incredulous and confused
“Yeah.”
“Why would I want that bag? Look at that thing. Yodas ears give Dumbo ear envy. Yuck.”

I then received a basic high-level synopsis of the whole show. Asking “dumb” questions (“So that Yoda eats things? Why does the Mandalorian have to be in charge of him? Why isn’t Yoda in charge of himself? Wait it’s not Yoda?”)

“Sounds “fascinating”. I don’t want the bag even more, now.”

I was glad to be wearing a mask and walking along. I definitely did not have a poker face.

17 days to WDW, 19 days to Batuu.

20 Likes

May not be a poker face, but that is quite the performance!

4 Likes

Allllllllll kinds of SW stuff has invaded all of my feeds

10 Likes

The Highwaymen :sunglasses:

I’m way behind but catching up. This whole thread is :exploding_head::exploding_head:.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are the master! I’m not sure I could keep it under wraps this long!

5 Likes

I was very tempted at dinner to say that I have a Savi’s reservation and we are doing it. Very tempted. But I knew I would blow my cover. It has to wait.

6 Likes

I literally cannot wait until the big reveal. This is going to be SO good. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The Rocketeer was great! Hadn’t seen it in years, then recently discovered it on Disney+

2 Likes

You are a Master of Misdirection. :rofl:
And now you have me wanting to check out Clone Wars.
Have loved slogging through…erm…reading your journey through the SW Collections.
Lovely group of enablers and rabbit hole guides you have here. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

It’s recital season, and this week is costume and photo week at the studio. One of my daughter’s dance numbers is featuring the Incredibles vs the Villains.

I stopped myself just short of saying out loud that this has a very Resistance/First Order red/blue feel to it:

14 Likes

It does though. :point_up:

3 Likes