OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

It would be cool if you got paid out in Beskar.

4 Likes

Well said!

Youā€™re going to have to be very careful about ever saying this word out loud until D-Day. It would be a dead giveaway.

4 Likes

Yes I am very careful about everything right now.

Last night I caught myself starting to hum the Mandalorian music. DAMN! Fortunately it was only DS13 and I donā€™t think he has watched Mando and also he is a 13 yo boy and pretty oblivious about almost everything right about now.

7 Likes

It reminds me, I put together a slideshow with music / photos for my wife for our anniversary. I struggled to keep it a secret from her for 2 months leading up to it, even though I was working on it nearly every day.

Then in the last couple of days before our anniversary, Iā€™d catch myself singing the songs from the slideshow (and also a previous slideshow I made for our 5th anniversary) when doing the dishes or whatever. They were special songs to us, so I was worried she would catch on to what I was doing. Luckily I think it was a complete surprise (or at least she acted like it was :joy:).

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

14 Likes

Omg, I want that shirt!!! :joy:

And see, you never would have enjoyed that before!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty epic!

2 Likes

Hot topic.

1 Like

I. need. that.

3 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s an awesome shirt. Are you still looking for tshirts? I got this one from Etsy. My favorite part is the Mickey balloon.

https://i.etsystatic.com/24852714/r/il/634ffb/2857207280/il_1588xN.2857207280_b6rr.jpg
This item is unavailable - Etsy

8 Likes

I got one but this is great!

2 Likes

Love it!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I watched all the Clone Wars shows, to better understand so many things that show up in The Manalorian. Especially to understand more about Mandalore and its history.

2 Likes

S2 Ep6 Ch 14

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Ok so cool stuff:

Boba Fett, Grogu on the Seeing Rock

Real crappy stuff:

Razor Crest, Grogu kidnapped, mistreated

Random stuff:
I want a control stick ball topper thingie because it has become so sentimental
I may have a girl crush on Cara Dune. Badass and :fire: I hope she doesnā€™t do something to make me hate her.
Cannot figure out how Mando manages to be so hot with all that armor on but dang! (or would one say dank farrik?)

Will finish the series late in the day tomorrow. Wonā€™t get to watch tomorrow morning like usual - got a bit of a half marathon Iā€™m running in the morning! - but should have time in the evening. Gotta say, though, Iā€™m going to be sad to get to the end and be stuck waiting like all of you for the next season!

I hardlly recognize me anymoreā€¦ :wink:

11 Likes

Alas, your girl crush shall progress no further in the series- though this happened after the end of the series so it did not effect how the season played out at all so I feel like this isnā€™t a spoiler? Maybe it is.if so, I apologize.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Entertainment/wireStory/gina-carano-fired-mandalorian-social-media-post-75820393

5 Likes

But in other news:

Just wait! The ending is the best!!

6 Likes

Oh right. I forgot about that.

Ugh.

WHY ARE PEOPLE STUPID?!

5 Likes

It really and truly is the best! I was like whaaaaaaat!?!?

2 Likes

I rewound and watched the ending again it was so good.

Oh! Thereā€™s a post credits scene too so be sure to watch it!

4 Likes