OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

I had no idea that it was going to be a lengthy series itself. I thought it was like a one hour documentary. I definitely want to watch it, but am not sure I want to do it now with eight episodes per season. I am very anxious to move on to more of the Mandalorian. Are there episodes of this gallery show that you think are more important than others?

3 Likes

I nominate you for an Oscar at the end of this!

You can skip it and watch later in the interest of time. But if you were to watch any, I would pick #2, #4 & #7

4 Likes

My favorite was E2 - The Legacy. This one touches a lot of subjects related to the legacy of SW and Lucas and it’s also the one where Dave Filoni breaks down the prequels

6 Likes

EP2 is my favourite as well… when Dave Filoni talks about the Duel of fates. Amazing!

2 Likes

I add my vote to episode 2 of The Disney Gallery. They are all really great though if you have time.

2 Likes

There were two segments, but I don’t remember which episodes they are in, that I thought were really cool. The first was when they showed the room they did most of the filming in, I think it was called the Volume, so awesome. The second was about the music, it was neat to see them playing the instruments to make the theme song

1 Like

I loved the episode about the Volume! It was so fascinating to me! I can see how an actor would love it. You don’t have to imagine the planet you’re on, you actually are on it.

2 Likes

I recently heard they are using the Volume to film parts of Thor Love and Thunder. I think it has become the new standard in production

3 Likes

S2 Ep2

OMG that sneaky kid :joy::joy::joy:

Question: if mando could repair and fly the ship why did he wait to do it?? Why didn’t he do it right away and get them out of there?

2 Likes

Plot hole. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:joy:

2 Likes

Hull hole.

2 Likes

Oh boy. There are many questions I have with the creative decisions used for the Razor Crest…

S2EP2…just wait to later episodes!! :confounded:

1 Like

I watched Ep2 of the Gallery. Listening to Dave Filoni talk just gave me goosebumps. I can never articulate my thoughts about a story well, and hearing him do it so artfully was just chef’s kiss

LOVED it!

Halfway through Mando Ch 12 He’s unknowningly part of a radical cult?
What?! Is that for real?? Must keep watching…

8 Likes

Don’t play with your food.

5 Likes

I just love the kind of “dad” that Mando is.

“I expect you to be respectful. You know what I’m talking about.”

:laughing:

7 Likes

How do you feel about pinball?

5 Likes

I’d say I don’t much care for it, but we know how my mind seems to change like the wind. :wink:

(truth is, I am not good at it, and I avoid things I am not good at)

3 Likes

Yes! I’ve rewatched this so many times!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah. I need that.