OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

So mad I missed a lot of this conversation of the last couple hours while I was, gasp, doing work. What’s wrong with me? Priorities!

I say I see both sides of something way too often, but I do with the Hayden Force Ghost. I get what Lucas was trying to do with bringing Anakin back to pre-dark form, but also don’t like that Luke wouldn’t recognize that likeness of him, by normal means anyway.

2 Likes

Do note, however, that there are several things that go by the name speeder. You will also, for example, encounter snow speeders and speeder bikes eventually!

2 Likes

We did this over Christmas break, it was interesting. I can’t wait to get back to HS now though.

2 Likes

tee hee

11 Likes

I would have swooned more if he said, “Everything.”

1 Like

What’s it like to be so completely and utterly wrong?

3 Likes

Speaking of Blues Brothers…we were speaking of Blues Brothers, weren’t we?

We watched it last night. I literally haven’t seen it since I was a kid, watching it on television with my older brothers. Anyhow, it was so incredibly weird to see Carrie Fisher in it!

3 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

edit, oh the stupid Gif didn’t fully load for me in your post. I ended up just repeating it. rrrrrreeeemoved.

1 Like

nah, I screwed up loading it, and then went back and fixed it, my apologies

1 Like

s’all good. The joke still works

1 Like

4 Likes

I want to applaud this…surprisingly contextual gif…, but i just can’t encourage your wrongness. It’s like encouraging a baby to play in traffic.

It’s just not a good idea. Like replacing Sebastian with Hayden… bad ideas all around.

3 Likes

Hey, if I can’t change your mind, at least I can use a solid GIF! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m liking that post for the gif wizardry and not for the sentiments :laughing:

3 Likes

you’re just going to encourage his horrible beliefs… :rofl:

3 Likes

Maybe we should just all agree that it’s good they didn’t use Boy Anakin (Jake Lloyd) for the ghost for some crazy reason.

2 Likes

Because I had 5 minutes to create this, and I was curious to see just how stupid it would look:

3 Likes

I laughed way too hard at this scene.

That’s a good photoshop job! :joy:

1 Like