OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

That is HILARIOUS!

3 Likes

I love it! So cute!

1 Like

:rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

No one is going to comment on the fact that her alien name is also Amy Sedaris?

4 Likes

Work has been busy, so finally catching up on this thread. It has been a slow burn, but Iove Andor. I love a good heist show.

I love all the scenes in the antiques shop - there have been a few fun easter eggs in the shop contents.

There is a Starcruiser easter egg in the show (no, itā€™s not that the ship is secretly a prison :rofl:). Mon Mothma is from Chandrilla, as is the Starcruiser ship. She uses glassware that is also on the Starcruiser.

Do you think weā€™ll never find out what they were building? I assumed it was Death Star pieces

I have a very unlikely hope and dream for the finale, which is that we get a teenager Leia spin off series. Andor takes place just after the book ā€œLeia, Princess of Alderaanā€ and Mon Mothma is also in the book. During the events of Andor, Leia is already working for the rebellion. Leia is also good friends with future Vice Admiral Holdo, so I would love to see her make an appearance too

6 Likes

I heard a joke that it was pieces of the opening scroll that is constantly crossing the hyperlanes. :rofl:

4 Likes

Correction - that was episode 9 and 10 I had watched!

Just finished watching last episode of the season. One word of advice. There is an end credit stinger that should be seen.

No itā€™s not Nick Fury

5 Likes

I loved this series so much!! Iā€™m so sad we have to wait for 2 years for season 2!

(@Jeff_AZ scroll on by you wonā€™t like what Iā€™m going to say next :wink:)

I would love if these writerā€™s, producers, director would remake the sequel films!!

Also that after credits scene, I called it!!

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

No need to remake anything, but Iā€™d love them to make a series of Star Wars films! :wink:

1 Like

I told you to scroll!!! :wink:

2 Likes

LOL I canā€™t help myself. I would open the shit out of Pandoraā€™s box. :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

thanks! might have missed it had you not mentioned it. i have to remember to scrub through the credits every time!

4 Likes

Correction: Mace Windu

4 Likes

Question: do we know if Mace Windu is a better driver than Nick Fury? Does he have any pets, like a flerken or similar?

4 Likes

The holidays are coming

https://swanlion.com/starship-round-carpet-001

8 Likes

This is kind of awesome.

2 Likes

Iā€™m skipping way ahead over what may have been discussed further, but I wanted to fully agree with this. I loved Andor and found it realllly slow to start out. Once I learned about the mini arc structure and started to recognize it in action, the issue of pacing flew out the window. Thatā€™s not to say that everyone has to love it, but it worked for me.

When I heard they were making a show about Andor, my reaction (even as a huge fan of Rogue One) was ā€œWho asked for that?ā€ I should have known that I needed to be asking for that.

Edit: Caught up on the discussion now. Just wanted to add that while we were watching, my husband thought they were building Imperial ship parts but I went right to Death Star parts. My reason was the sheer number of identical parts, the place of this show in the timeline, and the sick tragic notion of Andor unknowingly being forced to help build the thing that he will help destroy, which also kills him in the process.

6 Likes

DH said it straight away too.

2 Likes