OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

There are two more episodes this season, then 12 more in production for next year.

6 Likes

I thought it ended at 8 episodes!! I have some watching to do.

4 Likes

oh wait, I can’t!

5 Likes

Some shows are like that for me too. It’s not that they don’t hold my interest. But it’s visually dark and kind of quiet. If it’s anywhere within 3 hours of bedtime, the likelihood of me falling asleep is high. Maybe try watching it before dinner or marathoning it on a weekend day.

3 Likes

That’s maybe it.

I was going to try to binge watch on a day off coming up soon.

4 Likes

After seeing episode 10, Andor is my second favorite Star wars show, just behind the mandalorian. Amazing episode.

3 Likes

I think I may have figured out what they were building in the prison

Now to figure the link between Tron and the Empire

13 Likes

holy crap you’re right!! good sleuthing!

4 Likes

It IS all in the eye of the beholder. I would love to be able to write like Jane when I grow up.
sigh
:no_mouth:

3 Likes

I was very close to just watching this episode alone and not telling my family. Then when we watched it together just pretending I hadn’t seen it!!

The stars finally aligned and we just watched!!

It was amazing!! Every episode I loved this show even more!! Like I want the writers, directors, crew and cast of this show to go back and remake ALL THE STAR WARS!!!

7 Likes

DD21’s boyfriend gave me this 3D-printed lightsaber. I think he’s trying to get on my good side for some reason :wink:

I think it’s based on Luke’s in RotJ.

7 Likes

I actually got to watch this weeks today and not 4 days later!!

Another great episode! I want to be a brick when I die! What a cool tradition that would be. I loved Luthen being a total badass at the end!

3 Likes

Is anyone else watching Tales of the Jedi? Man. It is getting so good. I am enjoying it immensely.

3 Likes

I watched it! All 6 episodes released the same night a few weeks ago. They are awesome.

2 Likes

I just watched it and I agree with your thoughts completely! :rofl:

1 Like

We’ve been watching as we can when we don’t quite have time before bed for a 25/55 minute show. So we just finished Ep 4. But yes! So good!!

2 Likes

Yes, loved every episode in this 6 episode series. I think this is Star Wars at its best! Left me wanting so much more though……

2 Likes

I’ve experienced @Jeff_AZ and @Randall1028 feelings at different times through this season. I change between it being “the best” and just “meh”. I’ve had episodes where I think there are real pacing issues (like they are over-indulging….just move on already!) and then I watch episodes 7 and 8 together and I think the show is simply brilliant with no no flaws at all :rofl:.

2 Likes

I love these types of videos. :rofl:

6 Likes

Btw, here’s the Mandalorian one in the same vein (different creator though):

My favorite part is Grogury St. John. :joy: I don’t know why I find that so hilarious – it just seems like an actor’s name that would be in an early 90s family sitcom. Also Robert Fett. :rofl:

9 Likes