OBNurseNH's Secret Star Wars Viewing Thread

Nope, just Luke. I’m not sure if there was ever a reason given for this (it might’ve been mentioned in the book, but I can’t remember)

4 Likes

Ds16 shared this with me. This is a cartoon debate over who would win in a fight, Darth Vader or Mr. Incredible.

It is long, but the final argument puts Mr. Incredible over Darth Vader, because Vader wears a cape! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

9 Likes

A new trailer dropped today for Andor, which starts streaming Sept 21 - with the first three episodes at once! The last of this first season of 12 streams the day before Thanksgiving. There’s another season of 12 in development to conclude the series and lead into the events of Rogue One.

13 Likes

Oh my freakin’ heck that looks amazing!!!

I’ve been looking forward to this one and it looks like it will not disappoint.

10 Likes

I’m really excited for this one too! After the OG trilogy Rouge one is my favorite SW movie and I love him!!

4 Likes

I’m really excited for this one too! After the OG trilogy Rouge one is my favorite SW movie and I love him!!

Im made up about it!
I hope the story that they make up for integrating it with the film works well.
There is a really strong foundation they have to build on and i think lots of liners will love this as long as they dont conceal too much of the more adult elements.

2 Likes

Correct.

3 Likes

We just introduced it to DS12 the other night… Such a good movie.

3 Likes

Lol from a book I just finished reading:

The main character is in a physical therapy session, and the therapist says:

“Big Star Wars fan here. You watch The Mandalorian?”

“Um, no?”

“The guy’s hotter with his helmet on.”

Literal loud LOL late at night while everyone was sleeping. But it’s funny because it’s true :rofl::rofl: I’ve said it all along!

9 Likes

It’s like dude, just leave the helmet on!

5 Likes

But keep talking.

5 Likes

Well in his defense, he is hot and sweaty and completely disheveled from being locked up in a suit and helmet for 30 years! He probably reeks like hell, too.

3 Likes

Yes.

So keep the helmet on. And keep talking.

6 Likes

6 Likes

I like the helmet off. And talking. Definitely talking.

4 Likes

There is a new 9-min video today on Disney+ about Andor. That Disney+ series starts streaming on Sept 21, with the first 3 episodes that day. This video has some comments from the creator/writer Tony Gilroy and actor Diego Luna. Lots of footage from the show. It looks like there could be a lot of gritty action.

6 Likes

Thanks for posting. Just watched the Kenobi behind the scenes that was released today, but completely missed the Andor one. Will watch now :blush:

5 Likes

I’m sooooooo excited for Andor! I will be watching the ObiWan and Andor BTS specials tonight.

5 Likes

??

6 Likes