OBNurseNH: MHT to MCO and into The Bubble

17 Likes

ugh, if there’s no recourse…sure. But they gyp you on the 'whip :frowning:

But hey, Dolewhip is dolewhip!!

I can see the castle!

20 Likes

I wish there was a double heart that I could choose for this picture of the castle!

1 Like

Now, you all know me as a happy-go-lucky, easy-going kind of a guy. But there is a darker — angry and bitter — side of me which I have cleverly hidden from you.

The time has come to explain why.

Let’s look at @OBNurseNH’s room at the Poly, pictures of which I have taken, without permission, from her Instagram feed.

Notice the richly detailed carpet. Wonderful theming! And the pretty rider on the bed.

Or this:

Appreciate the splendid flooring: simultaneously classy and modern, yet sympathetic to the overall theme of the room.

Now let’s look at the room at the Poly I had last summer.

Observe the dirty, worn and dated carpet — no intricate pattern here. Where is the hardwood flooring? Look at the bland colour palette.

What of the bed?

No pretty rider here. Just a tacky bolster. I’ve stayed in more creative and appealing Howard Johnson’s.

What of the view? Let’s appreciate the visual fascination of @OBNurseNH’s view, with its tantalising glimpse of Cinderella Castle:

Whereas I had this to look out on:

A dull grassy courtyard, so infested with foot traffic that you have to close the curtains so as not to be seen in the room

And that’s why I hate the Poly and will never forgive it for being the most expensive hotel room I’ve ever stayed in and the worst value. I would choose Pop over the Poly every time. Every time.

11 Likes

You know there is a simple solution…DVC!

13 Likes

this x 20

2 Likes

is that the multiple of contracts one should have? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

15 Likes

Is that the Poly retribution Team coming for @sanstitre_has_left_the_building ?

12 Likes

9 Likes

17 Likes

And it begins… lol!

11 Likes

It’s a long walk otherwise :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Waiting impatiently for the new Ken Burns special on Country Music…:grin:
Sorry @OBNurseNH…back to the regularly scheduled trip report…:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Loving all the photos!!! But I am concerned for you. As I understand it, you have a serious aversion to bare-chested men…and here you are celebrating them…are you feeling ok?? :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Nice Eurovision reference…

1 Like

No one denies that. It’s just the number of decisions you make before making the good one we have an issue with. :rofl:

8 Likes