OBNurseNH: MHT to MCO and into The Bubble

38 Likes

Lucky you! Out of the gray and into sunny skies!

2 Likes

Oh! I see the answer to my question on the other thread! Lucky you flying out of MHT! Safe travels! Have all the fun!

2 Likes

Following here and on Istagram!

Have a great time. Can’t wait to see some pics of the Poly.

3 Likes

Yay!!! Have a great trip!

2 Likes

The airport!

(Oh, wait…this isn’t the Where in the World thread?)

6 Likes

So this “disneyworld” requires use of one of those new-fangled aeromotive machines from those Wright boys?

7 Likes

No. If you prefer, you can use one of those new-fangled mass-produced machines by that Mr. Henry Ford. The Model Alphabet-Letter, or some such thing.

2 Likes

@OBNurseNH, do you have precheck? This just posted https://orlandoairports.net/press/2019/04/23/allow-more-time-for-passenger-processing-at-orlando-international-airport/

2 Likes

Hooray!!! Safe travels @OBNurseNH and have the BEST time!! Looking forward to following along!

2 Likes

Wasn’t 2+ hours the standard though?

1 Like

Have a great trip! Following along for more details.

1 Like

Nul points.

There is more than one airport.

2 Likes

There is? Oh. My bad.

1 Like

I think that this would not give you enough time with a 3 hour pick up. I will use SW as an example. You need to be at the gate 30 minutes before your flight. If it is a 30 minute ride to the airport you are already missing your flight.

1 Like

Not sure how that math works out? 3-hour-prior pickup, minus 1 hour for MDE Travel, and you still hit the line exactly when you should?

What am I missing?

1 Like

Also, there is more than one country. But let’s not get into that now. I don’t want to confuse you.

2 Likes

Everyone knows that!

Bluegrass
Appalachian
Western
Honky Tonk
etc.

8 Likes

Coming back to these forums was such a wise choice. Yes, I make good decisions.

10 Likes

As you do:

Just landed. Movie credits rolled as we arrived at gate. Practically perfect!

32 Likes