OBNurseNH: MHT to MCO and into The Bubble

The boarding is 30 minutes before your flight leaves, but pick up is 3 hours before flight departs. That of course assumes you are the last DME pick up? You are still 30 minutes late.

In every way!

Now the fun begins. Looking forward to your updates!

1 Like

No pre-check. Thanks for the heads up. Will keep my eye on this!

2 Likes

40 Likes

ehh I’m still not getting it, but ok. Better to be safe anyway and allow for more time than to take it right up to the line.

Seems crowded

2 Likes

33 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful family! :heart: (Love your necklace!)

2 Likes

SO HUNGRY!!!

20 Likes

Room ready text just received as we sit for lunch. Close to what we requested! Correct building, correct floor, correct side of building! Win!

25 Likes

What great timing!!
Have a fabulous trip.

2 Likes

There was a time not that long ago that the anticipated wait rose at the airport, so DME left the resorts 3.5 hrs ahead. Maybe they’ll do that again now with this announcement. I find though, that with checking into the airline and giving over my luggage at the hotel saves a TON of time in the airport. We’re typically sitting at our gate for 1.5+ hours before boarding. We usually fly late, 8pm or so. Probably that matters with the crowds/lines as well.

3 Likes

26 Likes

4 long weeks and it will be our turn. Looks so inviting.

3 Likes

This “Disneyworld” is in the mountains?

This is all so confusing.

8 Likes

I watched Mary Poppins as well on my way down for my last trip.

3 Likes

In every way!

1 Like

Dang! I didn’t see your reply when I posted mine. You beat to the punch! Darn work…

1 Like

If that looks like a mountain to you, all I can say is you need to get out of FL more.

6 Likes