OBNurseNH: MHT to MCO and into The Bubble

Today we brought the bag with the ponchos. By and large we do not. We watch the weather and plan accoro

1 Like

22 Likes

Oh! Did you like the food?

jack-nicholson-at-the-bar-shining1

5 Likes

Yes how was the food? What do you all have? How was the interaction?

1 Like

I enjoyed it a lot. My picky eaters, not so much. It was a great experience - I personally would do it again MYSELF - but it was inordinately expensive for what my kids will eat.

4 Likes

I had pork shank that was literally fell off the bone tender. It was impressive enough that I took photographic evidence of how clean the bone was with zero effort on my part aside from lifting it out of the meat:

Shane had the prime rib which was also delicious and tender (though he prefers his overdone IMO).

The kids had pasta with red sauce :roll_eyes:

The appetizers were delicious as well; I especially loved the soup. And of the desserts the poison apple was my favorite with the gooseberry pie a close second.

The characters were fantastic. I’ve never been a huge fan of Snow White the character but she was so lovely and sweet that I fell in love right there. The Queen was pure evil and a ton of fun to interact with. DS asked if she had any extra apples. She said she has a whole tree of them with which she makes amazing apple pie that is to die for. :joy::joy:. She is disgusted with everyone and everything and so dismissive. Perfect. Dopey was a love and Grumpy was grumpy! We enjoyed all of them.

Again, it was a fantastic experience but too costly for my family to enjoy again until the kids eat like the actual adults we pay for.

14 Likes

We’ve just had a soak in the hot tub and are about to see the fireworks from our balcony (sorry Matthew). Then it’s off to neverland!

4 Likes

Did you get a marrow fork prod the deliciousness inside out?

2 Likes

i am Grumpy

1 Like

No! Oh my that would have been too smart! :woman_facepalming:t2:

Thank you so much I can’t wait just 61 more days. Do you know if they had any seats that did not have arms? I know that they have booth seating against the wall but I wanted to know because if the seat is not wide enough the arms dig into my legs.

I’ll chalk it up to lack of practice.

Next time you’re solo, we’ll get the marrow bones from the Territory Lounge menu and see what you’ve been missing.

It looks like this:

3 Likes

soothing

1 Like

I do not recall. I’m sorry

1 Like

Thank you anyway I’ll just ask for a half booth or I’ll sit in my ECV if not available.

2 Likes

Or maybe call ahead to explain your seating needs to ensure that they have time to obtain the accommodation if they don’t.

1 Like

Goodnight!!!

10 Likes

I put in each ADR handicapped seating. But I will ask and if we have to wait no big deal we have nothing else planed after dinner anyway.

2 Likes

looks smaller than I imagined…:stuck_out_tongue:

and less crowded…