OBNurseNH: MHT to MCO and into The Bubble

Parenting is a different animal in the parks. Sometimes you are winning just to get some random food-like substance in their craws.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Yay! You got to an EquityBen show!

5 Likes

Every chance we get.

He told my kids to get out because they screamed “Puddle!” In the Olaf song :joy::joy::joy: Said, “Nobody likes you!”

Commented on his thread to apologize for them. lol. He liked and hearted. Posted DD’s vid of the episode to his story

8 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I could read every word clearly… but together… I have no idea what you just said. lol

2 Likes

603 represent! :notes::musical_note::guitar:

18 Likes

I LOVE your necklace!! Where did you find that?

I first saw it at WL. But it’s in many gift shops all over propyand on ShopParks app. Family gave it to me for Mother’s Day 2 yrs ago. I wear it every day!!!

4 Likes

Sarcasm alert!

And still my favorite thing about Disney World is people who stop in the middle of the path abruptly and for no apparent reason

13 Likes

nuh-uh. My fav is still the 2-3 people taking up 8 feet (horizontal) of walk way. The abrupt stopping is just hilarious when I knock them over.

6 Likes

That’s why you need a stroller. Just keep walking!

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has ever used a stroller for their stuff, but not had a kid with them???

1 Like

Yeah – we also LOVE that here in New York, especially when people get off the subway and then stop dead in their tracks.

SUPER fun and awesome…

1 Like

We did lament the loss of the stroller for that reason. But I will say touring bagless is the best way to go!

2 Likes

14 Likes

And I noticed your hubby is dutifully wearing cargo shorts.

I have thought about this! We have many stroller years ahead of us but its really nice to have bottled water and snacks that I never have to carry.

1 Like

Unfilled pockets

1 Like

How did you carry your raincoat?

Good question!