OBNurseNH made me do it - soloooooo time trip report!

Back in the park. Definitely team #razedinoland

1 Like

Isle of Java closed, there will be no tuk tuk mousse. Alas.

1 Like

What fun!! Trip report!! :tada::tada:
Looking forward to following along!!

3 Likes

That’s very cool!! Always look up!!

2 Likes

I’d agree that Dinoland isn’t great, but I love Dinosaur!. So they can keep the dinosaur idea, but move away from the carnival story idea.

4 Likes

Just took my first go on kali river rapids! Thankfully just a splash. The park is emptying out fast and they are shutting down kiosks. Bought my first spirit jersey!

18 Likes

That’s cute!!

The bags look more like a lamb than a yeti though :thinking:

7 Likes

Agree.

Safari was a walk on!! No pics this time, just observing.

8 Likes

Also, this was way softer than the mk dole whip. And I actually love the soft version! (Was only so so on the treat before)

12 Likes

I wanted to ride it but not with a half hour wait. Next time.

1 Like

Excellent evening safari and I did cheat and take pics of some animals I didn’t see well this am.

14 Likes

Also, I was wrong. The park empty – except pandora, which is mobbed.

Also, the problem with a solo trip is that I may never bring my kids again :rofl::rofl:

27 Likes

ahem… yeeesss

shhhhh

3 Likes

that’s what all these solo trips are making me think!!!

3 Likes

6m wait for Navi, approaching 15 for fop and just entering the machiney portion (technical term)

6 Likes

Well the actual wait time was closer to Disney’s than TP. But I’m ready to fly!!

5 Likes

You guys… I missed the awakenings. 835 I was in front of the tree, too late. Dang pandora.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Takeout from three bridges saved the night. Shrimp fritters and the burger. Definitely good, but there was a 2 hour waitlist to sit down.

8 Likes

Yay!! I’m glad you were able to get it!

3 Likes

#truth

1 Like