OBNurseNH made me do it - soloooooo time trip report!

Long line outside. Not sure how to sugar coat it lol.

3 Likes

Lookie here!

I gabbed at @obnursenh before excusing myself so that she could enjoy her second drink in peace. Walked on to a bus to my next resort, Coronado! Gran Destino time. I requested one of the standard view rooms with a sneaky lake view but got pure parking lot goodness. Good thing the views elsewhere are pretty awesome!

27 Likes

So fantastic to spend some time with you!! You are a lovely lovely human :yellow_heart:

16 Likes

Fabulous!

2 Likes

And to you! Lucky to meet you!! Also, that parking lot view I got? Only if you look down. If you look OUT, you can see spaceship earth, swolphin and ToT!!

16 Likes

11 Likes

I don’t need sugarcoating just want to know what I can expect if my room isn’t ready when I get there and for the last day before I go to the parks once I’m checked out! :joy:

5 Likes

Lovely!!

1 Like

i’m laughing so hard…i thought it was you who had posted about “postmates” but then thought i was wrong because you were doing a solo trip!!! nice work doing a family trip and a solo trip!!! if i wasn’t so impressed i’d be mostly jealous! instead thanks for scoping things out for the rest of us!!! have all the fun!

4 Likes

Great pic!

2 Likes

So lucky! You both look so pretty and relaxed. Hope you enjoyed your drinks!

3 Likes

It is def making me rethink my departure day plans. Wonder if the park lockers will hold a suitcase.

3 Likes

Let’s just don’t depart.
Problem solved.

10 Likes

Not too bad!!

The old extra large ones at Epcot could hold a carryon…

CAN’T LEAVE. THE LINE IS TOO LONG. :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Here comes the rain! Held off nicely. I just sat by the pool but won’t cry if this means more AC time :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Do you not want to call bell services to your room, or is that not an option? I guess you’d have to wait in line to pick the bags up, but not to drop them off, right?

2 Likes

IS THAT A THING?!?! Omg

1 Like

Pop bag check has always been hit or miss for me. I have only had them pick up my bags from my room once. Every single other time they have told me to bring them to them and I almost always have to wait a few people to actually drop them. I think part of it bc the resort is so large. 10 4 story buildings filled with lots of families really adds up.

3 Likes