OBNurseNH made me do it - soloooooo time trip report!

Soooo I didn’t really mean for this to be a surprise, but I didn’t want to ruin @OBNurseNH’s surprise, so… I AM IN ORLANDO! to make a long, long story short, I’ve been talking about becoming a TA for 15ish years and finally did it, and turns out both @OBNurseNH and a person I know IRL are in the same agency, and it seemed like a perfect fit, so here we are!!

And serendipitous timing too, since I had no idea this trip was happening but apparently joined just under the wire!

First pixie dust of the trip:

My flight to CLT landed 30m early. I saw there was a 5pm leaving to MCO so I RAN across the airport and asked them to let me on, and I was the last person on!! An exit row all to myself, and in Orlando 2 hours earlier than expected!!

Now, what to do, since they have yet to assign me a room at pop even though I lied and said I was arriving at 3p

26 Likes

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

7 Likes

Woahhhhh so many surprises today!!

6 Likes

Second moment of pixie dust: absolutely no line at dme, already on a bus that’s just getting full!!

17 Likes

9 Likes

Notice the blur. Too excited to slow down for a decent shot.

6 Likes

Yay! Have fun!!

PS does TA stand for travel agent? Are you guys training to be one or something?

4 Likes

Yes, it does. Obnurse has been at it for a while, I’m a noob!

6 Likes

Good luck!
Is this a career change for you both?

1 Like

More like a side hustle, I think.

10 Likes

Yall the people next to me at front desk at pop have no tickets, no reservations, asked where to find Harry Potter. I will never understand.

15 Likes

:flushed:

Hand them your card for next time!

16 Likes

So fun! Have a great time!

2 Likes

Fabulous!!

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Third pixie dust! Cm couldn’t figure out how to turn my 1 day base into a hopper so she just comped me a hopper :exploding_head:

19 Likes

Wow!!

1 Like

WOW!! :astonished:

2 Likes

Yeah, no joke!!! Headed to the springs, since I got here early I set alerts for a last minute dinner res, and the edison popped up!

While I was waiting for a lyft to DS and having zero success, a bus pulled up!!

12 Likes

Oh wow that photo is super distorted

1 Like