Now live-ish! Surprising my 8 year old son and 6yo nephew but 1 night only

Yay! See he just needed a little time to get through his feelings. Hope y’all have the best time!

The joys of G+

15 Likes

YAY! Looks like they are having a great time! How was the initial meeting? Were there tears? I hope there were tears!

3 Likes

More like total shock and disbelief!! Also our plan is going well except our 2pm estimated rat is now after 3 and is really messing w our AK plans

1 Like

Aww — so happy!

We’ll, um, I have tears! And I’m not there, nor am I related to these guys! But it sure makes me happy to see their reunion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

We are gonna have to bail on something in AK. We bailed on TT/MS here and SE made us 15m late for our space 220 res but we were seated immediately. I have an LL for Navi that will probably not happen, but I just hope we can hit fop, KS and ee before park close.

2 Likes

I’d personally bail on Ratatouille and get as much AK time as possible.

Same. But DN disagrees big time. I don’t even like the ride tbh.

1 Like

Well we are taking a potty break in beach club on the way to AK buses. Woof my dogs are barkin

2 Likes

The kids loved the rat, so worth the wait. I don’t have a clue how we are getting to 1115 fireworks

3 Likes

It’s time to play how long will a bus take??

Hopefully not too long! You’re doing the party tonight right? I’m exhausted for you.

1 Like

We are smoked already. I suggested skipping AK (THAT’S how tired I am) but they all said absolutely not lol. We will miss the safari. Waited 30m and got an uber.

But the safari is the best paaaaaaaaaaart :sob:

1 Like

Also Uber was smart!

1 Like

@OBNurseNH your gal is gorgeous today

8 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Welp, we rode FOP NRJ and EE and are now on a bus to wilderness lodge first and then CR. Why they charge absurd amounts of money and then combine buses for deluxe resorts confuses me. Mobile ordered contempo to eat in the room then on to vmah!

7 Likes