Now live-ish! Surprising my 8 year old son and 6yo nephew but 1 night only

Santa has a great meeting area in the trees behind the Christmas shop almost near Club 33 fyi.

1 Like

Just FYI since you are headed there soon.

2 Likes

A couple in the elevator just told me that they were turned away bkz the park is at capacity. They had party tix.

1 Like

That makes me feel better about our food fr contempo lol

1 Like

They were holding guests at the gates for a bit while the fire was being managed. I’m sure that had more to do with it than capacity.

Hope all is well for your time there tonight!!

2 Likes

DN is rightfully obsessed w splash so we had to ride that twice and I swear I’m not calculating the percentage of party time that took because that would be barbaric, right?! Lol
So far we have ridden splashx2, poc, btmr, seen the parade, popcorn, mickey bar and sandwich (guys yall are really creating a false dichotomy here), snickerdoodles, hot chocolate and now fireworks. I will not calculate value in my head I will not calculate value in my head I will not calculate value in my head

But seriously we are having a blast. Boys are toast though so back to cr we go after the fireworks

11 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Just remember, as you calculate value, cousins reunited after a long separation is beyond price!

5 Likes

Yes!!! And a spontaneous “you’re the best, aunt Deb! Will you sit next to me and hold my hand?” And “my heart is so happy!”

7 Likes

The minnie fireworks are as good as they say

8 Likes

So today we got into the parks at 1115 and left at 1130. We did:
3 parks
10 rides
1 ADR
EP:
SE, space 220, ILL+ FEA, VQ rat, merch in Japan and Norway
AK: ILL+ FOP, LL NRJ, EE
MK: POC, Splashx2, btmrr, parade, fireworks, snacks
We also had QS at contempo before the party

So for g+, we basically paid $15 each to ride NRJ, which is annoying, but I could never get return times that worked with our ADR and ILL.

Tmw we tackle HS before 530 flights. Send fast fingers!

11 Likes

Well, I woke up at 5 bkz nature and the bathroom had a half inch of water standing. Turns out DN/SIL left the hose on after midnight baths and positioned just right where it went around the edge of the tub. Soaked all the towels in the room and had to go back down to get more. By then it was 6 and time to call and get genie+ on my ticket (the app glitches this time are abundant).

Ended up getting 1205 slinky first then 1130 rotr then 1010 mmrr with a 1245 savis. Gonna try to fit tsm in there too. Tight but I think we can do it with TSM in there. DN wants PPF bkz we didn’t ride last night but I told him getting back to MK and a LL for ppf and still making our flight is um… not gonna happen.

We had big bus luck this am tho!!

6 Likes

FYI the times on lines are SUPER inaccurate right now. Saying 4m for tsm and it’s at least 45, posted 65. Similar for sdd and ass. CM told me with the way the new Das pass works they are no longer allowed to inflate wait times? Plus law suit? He even showed me the app they use. Who knows?

2 Likes

We walked to tsm bkz it said 4m but line was almost to joffreys and then walked to ass bkz it said 11m and line was at least 25. Just tapped in 5m early for mmrr

1 Like

Posted 60, tp 33, 45 so far. Another 5-10

1 Like

Booooo

1 Like

That is a seriously busy and awesome day.

1 Like

We waited 55m for tsm, so tp was 22m off. Then walked right onto rotr w ILL. Then Kat sakas which is surprisingly tasty but good lord $4 a cup… then checked in early for savis. We will prob miss SDD window but savis folks said to show them our savis and rotr stuff and they should let us in. Grabbed as2 when my window opened at 11 but may not use.
Sent this one to my cardiologist DH since I’ve never been in SB for tsm before

8 Likes

That thing on his shoulder… it looks tasty!

2 Likes

DH was like… did you give him alcohol lol

3 Likes