November 2015 Roll Call

I will be there 10th and leave on 14th. Good luck. One time I wanted Le Cellier and I called and got about 2 weeks before we went. Good luck.

DS and I will be at sports from nov 8-23, hope to do mvmcp on 19th! Friends will also be joining us on nov 11, canā€™t wait! Upgraded to regular DP and managed to get all ADRs only had to switch around 1 day for GG

We will be there nov 19-27 thanksgiving week . CBR With one night at universal

11/20-11/24 for us. First time staying at the YC!

Planning our first trip to Universal for WWoHP with another family since all our tween kids have now finished reading the books. Weā€™ll be there 11/3-11/7. I couldnā€™t be in Orlando without seeing my beloved Water Pageant though! So weā€™re going to do a 7 Seas Lagoon progressive dinner on Friday night.

I have been looking daily since I made reservations for a Character Breakfast on 11/15/2015. It is our last day of our short 3-day trip and so far no bananas. I was really hoping for a character breakfast because we arenā€™t doing any other character meals during our 2-days at the Magic Kingdom. (I think the ā€œfree diningā€ really took away any and all chances I had for a character meal for 4 people. sigh)

Does anyone have recommendations for a 2nd choice place for breakfast before we head home?

Thanks!!

Whispering Canyon cafe is not a character breakfast but the food is good and you still get the whimsical hillbilly type antics from the cast members.

1 Like

Hey those are the dates of my trip too!!! :wink:

Thank you! First trip jitters - they donā€™t help too much, do they? :wink:

I am going to keep on trying for a character breakfast (just a few minutes ago there were none available) but I want a backup plan just in case ā€¦ Once we hit the road that day, we are headed home.

FYI A number of downtown disney dining times opened up for November. I have been trying to get into Raglan Road for weeks. Disney advised us that they were not sure if some restaurants would be open due to construction so no dates were available. Finally got in for Nov 13 for dinner this monring.

How about Cape May Cafe over at the Boardwalk?

Thank you! I will definitely check it out and see if reservations, etc are available. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be at Pop 11/11-11/14, Disney Fantasy 11/14-11/21, and then the POLY(!!!) 11/21-11/22. Only one day at the Poly but it will be our first time doing Deluxe. We wanted a place on the monorail so weā€™d have more time at MK before heading for DME. We booked Contemporary but tried Magical Vacations Travel after hearing about the good rates. It will cost half of the CR. Poly will be just a standard view , but who cares when you are at the Poly!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great @daisykingdom91! Our trips will overlap a bit. We arrive 11/20 at the YC. Weā€™re planning on visiting Trader Samā€™s so maybe we can say hi!

1 Like

@daisykingdom91, we will be at BC 11/10 to 11/14.

2 Likes

There is a Facebook group called November 2015 Liners. Send a Join request if you are interested in joining.

We are going to be at the Poly from 9 Nov to 19 Nov - so excited, our 3rd ever trip to Disney (2nd for our kids)!! I have been planning like mad and loving it!

1 Like

Is anyone interested in reservations for Tonyā€™s Town Square Restaurant? I have 2 lunch reservations for 11/13 and 11/14 that I am not going to use. I thought I would ask here before removing them from my reservation list.

Both reservations are for 2:15 pm.

Weā€™ll be there November 14 - 21! Our first trip at this time of year. Canā€™t wait to see the Christmas decorations and the end of the Food and Wine Festival!

2 Likes

Weā€™re heading to WDW Saturday, November 21 - Saturday, November 28 and staying offsite at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Itā€™s our first Thanksgiving trip (always go in September) and our first stay off-site.