November 2015 Roll Call

Our extended family of 10 will be at WL Nov. 13-18!

Nothing in the mail. Saw on Facebook some had gone out and you could call. Got code and sent to TA and it worked. Wahoo.

Called today. No pin code for me:(

November 10-19 at AoA for us (DH, DS5, me). It’ll be DS first trip. DH and I haven’t been in +10 years so doing lots of research. Things sure have changed …

Our Family will be at Coronado Springs from Oct 30th through November 7th.

1 Like

Nov.7th-15th at OKW. So excited!

What pin code? Is that for the free dining?

We are planning a November trip.

I used T/A. Booked a few weeks ago. Limited rooms.

We will be there 11/13- 11/21 at CSR. First trip w DD4.

There are a ton of liner folks planning Nov 5-8ish for W&D race weekend. Among them are myself and @DarthDopey. We will be at the Dolphin (proximity to the F&W booths for after race party was the deciding factor). Say hi if you see us :smile:

1 Like

So excited… :grinning: Second trip! First was Nov/Dec 2013 (Port Orleans, Riverside) - This time is Nov 12-21 took a risk and rented DVC points, staying at the Boardwalk Villa’s. Did loads of reading preparing for the 180 mark (First trip booked with a travel agent so they did all the hard work) to reserve dining reservations still didn’t get BOG dinner :frowning: but got a Lunch reservation. Now the countdown begins for fastpass+ reservations.

2 Likes

We just switched from August to November because we chickened out about the heat. Looking forward to our first ever autumn trip!

2 Likes

Gah! So all the dining has been scooped up. I can’t find a character breakfast for our last day. Or any day that we are planning to be there. I am starting to panic because I have a 5 year old and she REALLY REALLY wants to see Elsa and Anna. If I can’t get the dining booked, I am worried about the fast passes. Because we will only be doing the Magic Kingdom for 2 days I have a feeling all the 10+ day people will get the fast passes that we need. :confused: Oh well, I guess there is no way around that one. Just … feeling like I am going to be a bit depressed when the fast pass option opens up for us.

I asked my T/A for breakfast at BOG.

What days are you going to MK? And how many FPPs do u need for A&E?

I am my T/A … I guess that could be my problem in a way …

1 Like

I am going on the 13 and 14. I will need 4 (since my 3 yr old boy is just as into the princesses as his big sister).

I am finding out that spots for 4 fill up quickly!

We are going November 2nd to 9th POR. We are doing MVMCP on the 8th… Hope to see some liners!

1 Like

We were going to stay at POR too during that time but ended up switching to CSR for the free dining promotion.

1 Like