November 2015 Roll Call

First post on the forums…chatted on the app a little. :slight_smile: Going to be in the parks Nov 17-Nov 20. I’m a WDW addict and have been a good half dozen times, but it’s DH’s first time. Staying at Shades of Green.

Late to the party, but will be there 11/5-11/9 to run the W&D 1/2 and hang out with friends and liners. Staying at POFQ.

Going November 10 to 14. We are driving and visiting the Smokey Mountains and Atlanta en route.

We are 11-25th super excited x

My husband and I will be there 10/31/15 to 11/6/15. Staying off site at BBR in Davenport. We’ve stayed there twice before. This is our 11th trip to disney. Doing IOA, DS, MK and Epcot other 2 days shopping and other stuff.

We’ll be there Nov 12 - 19th. The past two years we’ve gone the last week of October, excited to see the Christmas decorations this year :slight_smile: We’re staying at YC.

I’ll be there 11/6-11/11 for my third annual girls only/ no kids trip! Staying at BW. First time going in November and first time at BW. Can’t wait!

I will be there from Nov 14-21 at POP. Will be attending F&W on Nov 15 and MVMCP on Nov 17!