Note N18

I’m currently watching the WDW episode of The Middle. I’m literally crying with excitement.

8 Likes

@profmatt have you seen this? Sign up for his newsletter and get a free Christmas at Disney ebook

Great tip — thanks! Just downloaded it :smile:

1 Like

I’m a newish Liner (long time lurker). We’ll be dining at Tusker House at the same time. I also booked a trip relatively late (late October) and was surprised by the availability of ADRs. Whatever I couldn’t get immediately, I was able to snag through the res finder (with the exception of AP as I simply decided it would be too much for my kids on that date).

I love your schedule - although for a minute I thought you’d dedicated a ton of time to Starbucks. :smile:

1 Like

I really like Frappuccinos. A lot.

And I never normally go to Starbucks, so they’re like a treat to me.

They’re scheduled for days when I have a late first meal and a possible long wait in line for a ride.

1 Like

When depression first reared it’s ugly head for me personally, my mom gave me some great advice.

1-spend some time to take care of yourself and 2-do things for others. It has proven wise advice time and again. (I have added 3-consider medication with a trusted doctor’s help!)

Your trip sounds amazing, you’ll be able to take care of #1 and I’m excited to follow along! I recommend you try to “plan” for adding pixie dust for others while you are there as well, even if just packing glow sticks to hand out during your after hours events. Or buying the next guest’s Starbucks.

Happy planning, and may this trip be and do for you all that you hope!

9 Likes

What great advice from your mom! I love the idea of giving to others, it really does come back ten fold to you. There is Give Kids the World village to consider. It may be difficult to fit in on a busy trip but is something I hope to do in the future. Whenever I listen to a trip report podcast where someone has volunteered there, they end up saying that it was the true highlight of their trip.

1 Like